Pendulum Monster template [Beta Version]

Hello!

Since some people are sharing their Pendulum templates, I decided to share mine. It's still in beta version, there are some errors, but I'll fix them within some time. I don't have an example for it, but it also have the option for the Normal monsters (If someone uses this templates and makes a vanilla monster, send me the link! I'll put as an example here giving you the credit to it). This was made directly from a proxy I found on the internet, and edited (a lot).

Use it as you want, but please don't rip anything from it. Use outside of the forum also (I would like to see someone actually using it, please send me a link)

Here are two examples:

example1.png

example2.png

For gold rare cards

(if anyone wanna see them in a bigger version, check the spoiler)

[spoiler=Click here]example1.png

example2.png[/spoiler]

Download link: 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ytml2ijm2kv9qhv/pendulum_release_beta.psd

This is the PSD file and none of the Matrix fonts are included. You can easily find them on the site (but, if you can't, I'll update it with a file including the fonts).

I'm working to include the Platinum Secret Rare (something like this, I know it's called Extra Secret Rare in the OCG) and Ultimate Rare layout on it.

Please comment any errors you guys found on it, I'm looking forward to improve it.

Archived