Who is your YCM crush?

Agro

Technically, he didn't. I did... as him, cause since he left, he gave me his account info to f*** around with. After a few months, mods caught on, banned his account and put me on mod queue for a week or so. It's all resolved, though if I had continued to play innocent at gunpoint, I'd be perma'd with it.

So that explains it. :o

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Technically, he didn't. I did... as him, cause since he left, he gave me his account info to f*** around with. After a few months, mods caught on, banned his account and put me on mod queue for a week or so. It's all resolved, though if I had continued to play innocent at gunpoint, I'd be perma'd with it.

Was the blue nerd thing actually you? I should have realize when he changed his avi because I said it would look good on him (he would never do that :D).

It's funny but I had actually suspected something similar because Desu was actually pretty nice to me before.

He probably would have been nice to you at some point anyway, as everyone is.

Do you mean Thar!Desu or Desu himself? Cause what I meant was that Desu was nice to me but Thar!Desu wasn't and claimed not to know me.

I didn't read that right. So it sounds like it was pri easy for everyone to find out (I don't think I seen when he claimed that, but I might have known something was up if I had, I guess :o).

Was the blue nerd thing actually you? I should have realize when he changed his avi because I said it would look good on him (he would never do that :D).

The funny thing is when you asked him/me to change the avi, I asked him if he would do it, and he said yes.

jabroni WAS BARELY EVER NICE TO ME funk

It's because I also hate you <3

Archived