How do you think 5-D duel system gonna work.

Seeing as duels take place on motorbikes how do you think 5-d dueling systems gonna work. Are they gonna be doing 360s on their bike while playing cards or something.

Also is the part in the bike where we see like the speed gauge (I'm not an expert on bikes so its gonna be vague) and stuff. Is that where their going to be seeing cards and placing their deck on, do you think its gonna mirror the first dueling systems like at duelist kingdom.

Give your views and discuss.

Well I can tell you' date=' it won't be all about duelling on bikes, since I have seen Yusei (or whatever his name is) carrying around a dueldisc without being on his bike.

[/quote']

Maybe they do something with the duel disk and the bike or something idk until we see it (but wonder when it will be out in English)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Dueling on motorbikes?! Definition of "lame." I have no idea how it's going to work. One thing's for sure: I won't find out by watching the show.

Dueling on motorbikes?! Definition of "lame." I have no idea how it's going to work. One thing's for sure: I won't find out by watching the show.

Actually I found more info on 5Ds right here (sorry if it is clasified as cross-advertising if so i will remove it. I just wanted people to see what I found)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

On second thought. I'm probably going to check this out if it ever airs. Although 'riding duels' are still lame.

Um, I have a question. Will 4kids have the rights to this series? They did a good job with the first 8 seasons of Pokemon, the entire Yu-gi-oh series and currently Yu-gi-oh GX. Let's hope. Oh, sorry. I think this will be dangerous, unless the bikes had an auto pilot function that lets you duel while you ride. That's my opinion. I can't wait to see how that turns out.

Um' date=' I have a question. Will 4kids have the rights to this series? They did a good job with the first 8 seasons of Pokemon, the entire Yu-gi-oh series and currently Yu-gi-oh GX. Let's hope. Oh, sorry. I think this will be dangerous, unless the bikes had an auto pilot function that lets you duel while you ride. That's my opinion. I can't wait to see how that turns out.

[/quote']

You think that 4kids did a good job, let me ask a question.

Have you ever watched it in Subbed instead of Dubbed??

Its Official 4Kids sucks.

btw I have heard that they have something new called Speed Dueling (Or something like that) they duel as they run on the Bikes and apperently the monsters will follow them to. And I think that the disks are on the Bikes.

Um' date=' I have a question. Will 4kids have the rights to this series? They did a good job with the first 8 seasons of Pokemon, the entire Yu-gi-oh series and currently Yu-gi-oh GX. Let's hope. Oh, sorry. I think this will be dangerous, unless the bikes had an auto pilot function that lets you duel while you ride. That's my opinion. I can't wait to see how that turns out.

[/quote']

y not just stop while dueling?

Card games on motorbikes, come on!

Sorry, just had to do that. The whole dueling/bikes part... Seems like the YGO series are turning to references here. First it was the Synchro/Tuner stuff that was a somewhat reference to music, and now we have motorbikes. I, for one, will be singing the Transformers theme whenever someone duels on the D-Wheel.

Card games on motorbikes' date=' come on!

[/quote']

Sorry, just had to do that. The whole dueling/bikes part... Seems like the YGO series are turning to references here. First it was the Synchro/Tuner stuff that was a somewhat reference to music, and now we have motorbikes. I, for one, will be singing the Transformers theme whenever someone duels on the D-Wheel.

Lulz, but which one exactly? XD.

Card games on motorbikes' date=' come on!

[/quote']

Lulz, but which one exactly? XD.

"Transformers, robots in disguise!" Duelists wage their battles to destroy the evil forces of... 4Kids!"

That one.

To make this post less spam and more fact, I'll quote the Book of Unsecure Truths:

The main Duel Disk is a "Bike-Type" Duel Disk' date=' called a "D-Wheel" and duels now take place in stadiums and are called "Riding Duels"

[/quote']

First, you needed a large Duel Terminal Gone Haywire, then, a Duel Disk, and now, an entire Stadium, along with two motorbikes? Has dueling became more and more expensive over the years, or are Industrial Illusions sponsored by Monster Jam all of a sudden?

Actually, I heard...that duels are somehow a race......and...it's a bizzarre thingwhere they run and play yugioh....something like that....it's gonna be better than GX....i hope..(it seems to actually have a storyline...not a random plot twist pulled out of nowhere in the 3rd season!!!)

Archived