Mysterious Puppeteer, GOOD!?!?!

I know you think this will be crazy, but I was thinking, MP in a swarm deck! Yes, i'll show you what I mean. You will require the following cards!:

MysteriousPuppeteer.jpg

ultimateoffering.jpg

This is basicly any number of free summons! Obviously, the good old puppeteer is a bit of a wussy, so you will need stall cards like Swords, Level limit B, Wall of revealing light and Gravity bind. I though you could load your deck with powerful cards, say level 4's with 1900 ATK, or a few good Geminis, and swarm the field. I am not sure if this has already been thought up of, as it is a pretty obvious combo, i'd think i'd just share it with you all.

Ps, my new deck is gonna be called Puppet Swarm lol.

LLAB and Gravity Bind are excellent picks for a swarm deck. >_> 500 Life Points is extremely important. >_> Ultimate Offering can be drawn consistently, and isn't limited by the number of monsters in your hand. >_>

Terrible idea. Ultimate Offering is an excellent card without Mysterious Puppeteer. In case you hadn't seen the memo yet, Life Points don't matter until they hit 0.

Ch, this combo relies on the UNLIMITED (note the unlimited?) use of UO. Say you had a oh a Wilford in Atk mode on the Field. I summon puppeteer. I activate FD UO. I summon another card (for free!) then another 3. I will have 5 cards on the field against your 1, no LP damage to me, and you will take a chunk of damage (unless you have a f/d). I agree LP, doesn't matter short term, but it does matter long term.

Ch' date='

[/quote']

I'll assume that that's me.

this combo relies on the UNLIMITED (note the unlimited?) use of UO.

How do you place an unlimited number of monsters in your hand and obtain an unlimited number of Monster Card zones? Also' date=' UO is Limited in this format, so have fun trying to draw it.

Say you had a oh a Wilford in Atk mode on the Field.

Why would I have him in attack mode? I'd have switched him to defense during my turn after Shining Angel fetched him during your turn,

I summon puppeteer.

I start laughing.

I activate FD UO.

I'm too busy laughing at Mysterious Puppeteer to care.

I summon another card (for free!) then another 3.

I activate Torrential Tribute. You're out of cards in your hand.

I will have 5 cards on the field against your 1' date='

[/quote']

You sound like an anime character here. >_> Nothing you summon will have more than 3500 ATK, and you can't use Smashing Ground or something because all the cards in your hand were monsters.

no LP damage to me' date='

[/quote']

I already told you: Life Points don't matter. You could have done this without Ultimate Offering, and it would only have cost you, what, 2000 LP? The fact that people run Dimension Fusion should serve as proof that 2000 LP is nothing.

and you will take a chunk of damage

Not with Wilford Brimley's 3500 DEF in the way' date=' I won't.

(unless you have a f/d).

And I do have a face-down spell or trap, since I didn't spend my entire hand on overextending.

I agree LP' date=' doesn't matter short term, but it does matter long term.

[/quote']

No, it doesn't. Advantage is everything.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Yeah, this combo is devastating. Giving MP some DEF-increasing equip card or Axe of Despair would put this combo up top. On the other hand, you'd need traditional format. Whatever, it can still kill opponents.

Consider this:

You have no monsters on your side of the field, and your opponent has Wilford Brimley in DEF mode. You have Sage's Stone, DMG, Magician of Faith, Mysterious Puppeteer, Axe of Despair, DtL&D, and DMoC in your hand. Ultimate Offering is face-down. You summon MP, activate UO, summon Magician of Faith, tribute her for DMG with UO, use Sage's Stone for DM, activate DtL&D, summon DMoC, give him AoD, remove Brimley, and attack directly with the powered-up DMG.

Admittedly, the above scenario is extremely situational, but still, it proves how lethal the combo can be.

You have no monsters on your side of the field' date=' and your opponent has Wilford Brimley in DEF mode. You have Sage's Stone, DMG, Magician of Faith, Mysterious Puppeteer, Axe of Despair, DtL&D, and DMoC in your hand. Ultimate Offering is face-down. You summon MP, activate UO, summon Magician of Faith, tribute her for DMG with UO, use Sage's Stone for DM, activate DtL&D, summon DMoC, give him AoD, remove Brimley, and attack directly with the powered-up DMG.

Admittedly, the above scenario is extremely situational, but still, it proves how lethal the combo can be.

[/quote']

All of that can be done without Mysterious Puppeteer at the cost of a mere 500 LP.

remeber it ain't the deck it is who plays it so the deck aint bad because really no deck is bad as long as you know how to play it

Watch the anime less and open your eyes to the TCG. There are good decks. There are bad decks.

Monsters (36)

3 Larvae Moth

3 Great Moth

3 Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth

3 Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon

3 Metalzoa

3 Cyber Barrier Dragon

3 Cyber Laser Dragon

3 Water Dragon

3 Dark Sage

3 Dark Eradicator Warlock

3 Mirage Knight

3 Gate Guardian

Spells (6)

3 Bonding - H20

3 Amplifier

Traps (3)

3 Fine

This deck is perfect as long as you play it properly' date=' right?

Also, I believe you can use Ultimate Offering as many times per turn as you want, since the card text doesn't say "once per turn" and I can't find a ruling that says you can't.

Thanks loren (except E heroes lol)

@ B7hamma - Someone told me you use to rep scam, true or false?

None of the GameFAQers care about rep.

remeber it ain't the deck it is who plays it so the deck aint bad because really no deck is bad as long as you know how to play it

Watch the anime less and open your eyes to the TCG. There are good decks. There are bad decks.

Monsters (36)

3 Larvae Moth

3 Great Moth

3 Metalzoa

3 Cyber Barrier Dragon

3 Cyber Laser Dragon

3 Water Dragon

3 Dark Sage

3 Mirage Knight

3 Gate Guardian

Spells (6)

3 Bonding - H20

3 Amplifier

Traps (3)

3 Fine

Also, I believe you can use Ultimate Offering as many times per turn as you want, since the card text doesn't say "once per turn" and I can't find a ruling that says you can't.

Nevermind about that, I am sure he has stopped it. Anyway, the UO combo isn't the best or the worst ok. It's just something i was thinking about. Anyway, ill make a deck and put it up. Rate from that, agreed?

Monsters (36)

3 Larvae Moth

3 Great Moth

3 Metalzoa

3 Cyber Barrier Dragon

3 Cyber Laser Dragon

3 Water Dragon

3 Dark Sage

3 Mirage Knight

3 Gate Guardian

Spells (6)

3 Bonding - H20

3 Amplifier

Traps (3)

3 Fine

Nevermind about that, I am sure he has stopped it.

That implies that he was doing it in the first place. Again, we don't care about rep, and never have.

Anyway' date=' the UO combo isn't the best or the worst ok. It's just something i was thinking about. Anyway, ill make a deck and put it up. Rate from that, agreed?

[/quote']

Sure, I'll rate and fix your deck. And the first fix will be -3 Mysterious Puppeteer.

Archived