Hands Like Houses

WindupRabbitFan14

Hands Like Houses is an Australian rock band from Canberra, Australia. Formed in 2008, the group is currently signed to Rise Records. Their debut album, Ground Dweller, was released on 13 March 2012 and charted at number 141 on the Billboard Top 200 and number 2 on the Billboard Heatseekers Chart. Their second album, Unimagine, was released on 23 July 2013, during their route on Warped Tour.

....we don't belong here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3vmzBArxE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrLXXlLKzAc

I've fallen in love with them... they're really not like your average Rise band in any way.
Discuss!

One question is Where is the screams.....I mean I love warp tour and I wreck shit in the moshpit(meaning getting my behind kicked out of meh) sense the age of 12 but God damn it's not rock without screams, and it's just a generic boy band, goto invogue records or look up punk on youtube, they sound just like everyone else. It's saddening that people enjoy overly generic bands like this.

One question is Where is the screams.....I mean I love warp tour and I wreck s*** in the moshpit(meaning getting my behind kicked out of meh) sense the age of 12 but God damn it's not rock without screams, and it's just a generic boy band, goto invogue records or look up punk on youtube, they sound just like everyone else. It's saddening that people enjoy overly generic bands like this.

He has no idea what's talking about anymore...

One question is Where is the screams.....I mean I love warp tour and I wreck s*** in the moshpit(meaning getting my behind kicked out of meh) sense the age of 12 but God damn it's not rock without screams, and it's just a generic boy band, goto invogue records or look up punk on youtube, they sound just like everyone else. It's saddening that people enjoy overly generic bands like this.

i hope youre not being serious

These guys are ok. Their LPs are pretty standard/decent yet enjoyable but compared to other bands in the record lebel they are signed too, it's way good. Also, band is great live and most of their songs are way better live but that's just me... 

>Warped Tour

I already dislike them.

Generalizing is stupid. Plus, if I start dismissing/disliking bands because they played at warped tour then I should probably stop listening to Glassjaw, Deftones, Isis, DeerHunter, Dillinger Escaped Plan, A Lot Like Bird, Dance Gavin Dance, Neurosis, Protest The Hero, Birds In Row, Hot Cross, Thrice, At The Drive-In, The Blood Brothers, The Mars Volta, Queen Of The Stone Age, Every Time I Die, Norma Jean, Underoath, Thursday, United Nation, Converge, Zao and Circa Survive because they've played at Warped tour.

Says the guy who's favorite band is Suicide Silence that produces nothing but generic oversize breakdown with mediocre vocals (though now decent vocals) that sounds similar to every other tracks they've done along with other meager deathcore bands.

These guys are ok. Their LPs are pretty standard/decent yet enjoyable but compared to other bands in the record lebel they are signed too, it's way good. Also, band is great live and most of their songs are way better live but that's just me...

Generalizing is stupid. Plus, if I start dismissing/disliking bands because they played at warped tour then I should probably stop listening to Glassjaw, Deftones, Isis, DeerHunter, Dillinger Escaped Plan, A Lot Like Bird, Dance Gavin Dance, Neurosis, Protest The Hero, Birds In Row, Hot Cross, Thrice, At The Drive-In, The Blood Brothers, The Mars Volta, Queen Of The Stone Age, Every Time I Die, Norma Jean, Underoath, Thursday, United Nation, Converge, Zao and Circa Survive because they've played at Warped tour.

Says the guy who's favorite band is Suicide Silence that produces nothing but generic oversize breakdown with mediocre vocals (though now decent vocals) that sounds similar to every other tracks they've done along with other meager deathcore bands.

And this is why I love people, some know their stuff. And It was a joke I should never be taken seriously bout music and life.

I like a lot of bands that have played at Warped Tour, but I guess I can't say stuff like that because people will take it seriously.

im pretty sure he was just joking

Archived