hi

chairman ali

1. destinyexodia is not allowed to post here
3. no hatin'

Okay.

yeah right.  i just did.  im smart enoghth that i cant get warned for posting here.  so what are you going to do about it?

and like you said: no hatin.

Serious advice. Hold your tongue.

Threat =/= scare. As for what is highlighted in red: psychology 101. Thanks, you guys are giving me more than just laughs, I'm getting my abs worked out from how stupid your comment was.

That's not really a retarded judgement, thats what you're trying to do; it is extremely apparent. Thanks for playing. You get 3 points for trying at least. And another 2 points for making me laugh my brains out.

Okay I'm done with this. It's apparent you don't know what you're talking about so I don't want to waste my time explaining simple concepts over and over to you.

Especially if you're going the pathetic "I'm just going to say I'm laughing at you and not explain my side" route.

I will say one thing. I'm not trying to do what you're saying is "extremely apparent", so I know you're wrong. I'm mearly stating my opinion on how stupid your post was. I find it really sad how you've reacted. From previous things I've seen you post I thought you had some level of intelligence.

Okay I'm done with this. It's apparent you don't know what you're talking about so I don't want to waste my time explaining simple concepts over and over to you.

Especially if you're going the pathetic "I'm just going to say I'm laughing at you and not explain my side" route.

I will say one thing. I'm not trying to do what you're saying is "extremely apparent", so I know you're wrong. I'm mearly stating my opinion on how stupid your post was. I find it really sad how you've reacted. From previous things I've seen you post I thought you had some level of intelligence.

tSSxA27560.jpg

This went downhill quickly..... DE, there is still time for you to change. It will take a lot of work though. Cease the hostilities guys.

DE, I am willing to forget what you have done to this point. I hope other people at least consider this.

Archived