Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Uprising [IC | Started | Accepting | PG-16]

Never_this_again

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Uprising

OOC-Thread

It was a nice spring day in Alderoon City. The trees that were standing along the streets and in the parks did just start to blossom. The usual propaganda of the government regarding the resistance had intensified during the last days, also, police officers you met on the street were much more leery than usual.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Brothers and sisters in arms!" Osamu shouted across the cafeteria in the resistance' base. It was time for him to make an announcement and the best time for that was lunchtime. Everyone was around here and could hear his voice. Even the Members that were still living regularly in the city still came to the base at lunchtime, although, they were more or less a minority. "You know, the last few days, we remained silent, covered up before the government, but we shall be no longer! Alessa, Soleris" he waved a hand behind his back, where his two friends and Vice-Leaders of the Resistance were standing. "And I have made up a plan, to finally show the government that we are not just the 'misguided kids' or the 'antisocial slackers' as they present us to the public! We will be the ones, that are finally bringing democracy back to this lost world and, god be with me, we are making one step further ahead today!" Osamu paused for a few seconds, to let his audience cheer and whisper to each other, before moving on: "But, my brothers and sisters, I ask you, are you ready for this? Are you ready to risk your own life for a something bigger? Are you willing to fight the police and ready to be arrested, interrogated and tortured? Because, I don't want want to lie to you, the possibility that this happens is dangerously high. But I am risking it. And do you know why? Because it is really worth it! And because I believe in it!"

At the Police Station, this morning was just as average as it could have been. A small fight in the morning, along with a stolen car was everything that had happened up until today. When Bruno, Vice-Chief of Alderoon City Police Department entered the Break Room, he just asked a rhetorical question: "Anything important happening out there?" before making himself a cup of coffee and sitting down next to some officers.

Meanwhile, Crimson had his own business to mind about. Usually, at this time he would be at the Police Station, chatting with a few officers, mainly to let himself be visible among the crowd. Being a politician, it was all about presence and image. When he ate with the 'normal' officers and not alone in his office, he seemed much more grounded than others of his kind, what retrained him a very good reputation among the crowd. But today, he was busy otherwise. He heard off a group of people that could to 'special' jobs outside of the law, if the payment was right and today was the day where Crimson would finally be able to meet their leader, Desna Adats, on his ship. It wasn't that difficult to find that particular ship, after being driven into international waters by one of his man, since it looked entirely different from the occasional freighters that were usually seen in the port of the city. However, Crimson wasn't nervous at all, it was a business meeting after all, a very special one, but still a business meeting. So he insisted at shouting up onto the ship: "Am I allowed to come aboard, Mr. Adats?"

"Brothers and sisters in arms!" Osamu shouted across the cafeteria in the resistance' base. It was time for him to make an announcement and the best time for that was lunchtime. Everyone was around here and could hear his voice. Even the Members that were still living regularly in the city still came to the base at lunchtime, although, they were more or less a minority. "You know, the last few days, we remained silent, covered up before the government, but we shall be no longer! Alessa, Soleris" he waved a hand behind his back, where his two friends and Vice-Leaders of the Resistance were standing. "And I have made up a plan, to finally show the government that we are not just the 'misguided kids' or the 'antisocial slackers' as they present us to the public! We will be the ones, that are finally bringing democracy back to this lost world and, god be with me, we are making one step further ahead today!" Osamu paused for a few seconds, to let his audience cheer and whisper to each other, before moving on: "But, my brothers and sisters, I ask you, are you ready for this? Are you ready to risk your own life for a something bigger? Are you willing to fight the police and ready to be arrested, interrogated and tortured? Because, I don't want want to lie to you, the possibility that this happens is dangerously high. But I am risking it. And do you know why? Because it is really worth it! And because I believe in it!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zero cheered with the rest of the crowd and shouted " You're right! The government is corrupt and we need to bring it down!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile at the police station, Amy was sitting on the roof looking towards the sunset. She sighed. " Where did Zero run off to? I have to catch him, he's my responsibility."

• 3 weeks later...
In the evening, everything was normal, Sigmund tries to get a rest  in the Break room, after he chase a bandit who stoles a car. Suddenly, Enrique break into the Break room "Threat Level C, near to the middle east Sector"... "Let's go buddy." sigmund says..
When they reach Alderoon city's High school, they separate to cover a larger area...
Behind High school walls, Singmund hears a noise, "a DUEL!!"... but it was too late when he arrived, the criminal has gone, and that boy who had dueled with him, probably a student, had been injured, s Sigmund calls an ambulance... But there was something that makes him quite nervous: "Black feathers... Black feathers everywhere !!"
so he keep searching until he find someone suspicious close to the Primary school, he calls him, but once that person views sigmund, he runs away "YUPE! that's him"...
Sigmund start pursuing him until they reach a closed road... "so, You want the easy way or..." before continuing his sentence, the criminal activates his duel disk...

"Let's Duel"

criminal's turn: 4000LP
He summons Phantom of chaos, then he activates foolish burial, sending 1 monster from his deck to the graveyard, it was "Guardien Eatos"!! Sigmund, shocked, "Where did you get that card", the bot didn't answer, he activates "The Seal of Orichalcos", Sigmund feels weird after that card's activation, "I've never seen this card before", the criminal replies "it was a gift from my master", hr set 2 cards and ends his turn.

Sigmund's turn: 4000 LP
Sigmund Draws a card, then he activates "Onslaught of the Fire Kings", Special summoning "Fire King High Avatar Garunix", then he summons "Fire King Avatar Sharunit" and ends his turn, then "Garunix" is destroyed due to the effect of "Onslaught of the Fire kings". 

Criminal's turn: 4000 LP
He draws a card, then the effect of "Fire king avatar Garnunix" is activated, Destroying all other cards on the field, then sigmund activates Sharunit effect, summoning from his hand "Fire King high avatar Sharunit", but before resolving "Garunix" effect, the bot had activated the effect of "Phantom of chaos" by banishing Eatos from the graveyard.
The bot activates "Guardian Dreadscythe" effect, summoning it from his hand, then he activates from his deck, "Reaper Scythe Dreadscythe" and equip it to his monster. Sigmund had enough "You gonna tell me where the Hell did ya get these cards"... the criminal replies, "from my master's cards stock of course,,,", "and who that "Master"" ...
"My master is the one who had cause an explosion 5 years ago, do you remeber"... Sigmund, full with rage, "Let's finish this faster, and trust me when it is, you gonna line in hell until I Know everything"... "I don't think so"... he attacks with dreadscythe (3000 ATK due to the effect of orichalcos) destroying "Fire avatar Sharunit", then he ends his turn.

Sigmund's turn: 3500 LP
Sigmund activates "Valley of the Fire Kings", Garunix atk is boosted to 3000 due to this card's effect, he set 2 cards... and end his turn..

Criminal's turn: 4000 LP
"eem, nice move" , he laughs, He activates Raigeki, but Sigmund then counter it with "Herald of Rebirth" saving his monster from being destroyed, the bot ends his turn

Sigmund's turn: 3500 LP
Due to the effect of "Herald of rebirth", "Garunix" is now treated as Special summoned (atk: 3300), then sigmund adds "Fire king Avatar Sharunit" due to the effect of "Herald of rebirth", then he summon it and declare an attack with sharunit to activate its effect, but that criminal activates 1 of his set cards "Staunch Defendef", forcing "Garunix" to attack dreadscythe, destroying dreadscythe but he revives it using its effect. ( Dreadscyth's os ATK boosted due to the effect of valley of the fire kings [3300]) (LP: 3700). Tem sets 1 card and ends his turn..

Criminal's turn: 3700 LP
He activates his last set card "Graceful Dice", (result 6)... (ATK: 3900), then he activates "Dark Hole", destroying all monsters and reviving Dreadscythe. "You know, this won't lasts forever, I'll win and you'll die and follow your parents"... Sigmund was quietly silent, with a scary smile he said, "this shall end now"....  the criminal declares  a direct attack, then sigmund activates "Magical Cylinder" (Criminal's LP: 0)

"No, this can't be" he screams,Sigmund comes over him but he explode himself....

"Where am I.." Sigmund asks, "You're in the hospital Dude, what did happened" Enrique asks..... "Nothing... nothing at all..." he looks at the window and try to fix things in his mind .... Meanwhile At the police station, they found that the man who Singmund dueled was actually a Robot... Enrique keeps that to himself since he doesn't want to bother Sigmund...

Tomorrow morning, Enrique goes to the resistance base, "I think that Sigmund will be with us soon, after all he can be a good member"....

It was an evening when Karin and other Student Council members visited the boy who was the victim of the incident happened yesterday. They found out that the boy still shocked so that they cannot get any useful information from him. They left the hospital while only Karin stayed to visit officer Sigmund who was also injured and now recovering at the restricted zone of this hospital.

Karin knocked the door and was about to enter Sigmund's room when the door was harshly opened from the inside and some dark figure in hood quickly ran out from the room! Karin automatically responded by launching Duel Anchor of her Duel Disk and it was able to stop that guy as his Duel Disk was anchored. He turned to face her and "Wow girl, that was a really fast move considering you are one of those pathetic polices! By doing this mean you want a duel? Hahaha, I will crush you!" he maniacally taunted her. "Voice-changing device!?" Karin thought while ignore his taunting and calmly answered "You trespassed the restricted zone, just that is enough for me to duel and arrest you!" "Hah, fine for me." He replied, both of them activate their Duel Disk, then

"Duel!"

"I'll go first!" Karin said as she draw her 5 cards, and after a short looking. "I Summon Bountiful Artemis in Attack Position, then I Set 4 cards and end my turn!" She ended her turn with empty hand. "It's my turn. Draw!" The trespasser looked at the card he just drawn and smirked, and Karin who saw that suddenly interupted "I activated my Counter Trap Card, Drastic Drop Off! This card can be activated when you draw a card and it force you to discard that card you just drawn, in addition, I can draw a card due to my Artemis's effect!" She draw a card and viewing her opponent's Graveyard by her Duel Disk, but that shocked her "What, Herald of Rebirth!? Did you just stole Officer Sigmund's Deck!!?" She angrily asked, slowly lose her calm she was taught to always keep while dueling.

Her opponent just keep smirking and not answered her question before he continued his turn "I activated Onslaught of the Fire King! This Spell let me Special Summon a FIRE Beast, Beast-Warrior or Winged Beast-Type monster from my Deck, come, the emperor of the devastation flame, unleash your flame of destruction toward those who opposed me!! I Special Summon Fire King High Avatar Garunix from my Deck!!" "No doubt at all, this is Officer Sigmund's Deck, or at least his strategies" Karin murmured when the flame exploded from the Spell Card and a huge phoenix-like monster appeared from that flame. That guy maniacally continued "Hahaha, take this! I attack Bountiful Artemis with my Garunix!, go to hell!!" Garunix launched a fireball toward Artemis, suddenly that fireball disappeared as Karin says "I activate my Trap Card, Negate Attack! This card end this Battle Phase, and since it was also Counter Trap Card, I get another card from Artemis!" "So you just postponed your lose, well I Set a card and that's all for my turn! Whoops, Garunix will be destroyed by Onslaught's effect and I guess you know what's this mean hahaha!!" He laughed again as his Garunix was covered in the flame and faded away and Karin just silently watched it, trying to calm herself down from the anger.

She started her turn and draw a card, suddenly the flame exploded out of nowhere as her opponent chanted "At this moment! Descend with the flame of destruction that will burn everything but the eternity fire king! Come forth, Fire King High Avatar Garunix!!" Garunix which should be destroyed last turn appeared again, her opponent explained "Garunix's effect can be activated in the Graveyard during the Stanby Phase after the turn it was destroyed by a card effect! It can Special Summon itself again, then if successfully Summoned that way, it can burn the field so that every monsters on the field but itself are destroyed, let me give you some advice; just end this turn and let me play my next turn. I'm ready to crush you!! Mwahahaha!!!" "So you want your next turn that bad? Sadly it will not coming!" "What!?" "I activate my Counter Trap, Divine Wrath!" "What the f***!?" The Fire King user panicked as Karin who now regain her calmness explained "By discarding a card in my hand, I can negate an activation of a monster effect and destroy that monster! Bye Garunix! then I can draw another card by Artemis's effect, but it's not the matter now! I activate the effect of this card in my hand!! If my Counter Trap Card was activated and successfully negated your card effect, I can Special Summon it from my hand and activate 1 of its effect based on your negated card's type!! Arise from the the pitch black darkness! Come forth, Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord!!" Suddenly, Karin feels uneasy, but since she already knew that 'it' will come, the unexplained pain in her heart that happened every time she try to summon this monster she received from Crimson during the day they first met each other, she ignored the pain and continued "If this card is Summoned after my Counter Trap Card negated an effect monster, I can Special Summon 1 monster in my Graveyard, so revive! Tethys, Goddess of Light!" "Wait wait wait wait, I understand how Van'dalgyon works, but where the f*** Tethys came f... oh s***, that Divine Wrath!" "So you finally realized that, first I switch Artemis to Defense Position, then I attack you directly with Tethys!!" "Ugh!" her opponent groaned, as he was hit by the divine light of Tethys that make him only has 1600 LP left "Now finish it! I declare a direct attack with Van'dalgyon! Funeral March of the Dark Lord!!" The darkness form around the dragon lord and was ready to unleash when the fire duelist laughed again and shouted "Hahaha! Finally, you fell right into my trap!! I activate Magic Cylinder, and even this is not enough to finish you, but in my next turn Garunix will be Special Summoned again and you'll be doomed, Mwahahahahahaha" "Didn't I already said that you'll not get your next turn? I activate my last Set card, Wiretap!" "WHAAAAAT!!?" The cylinder disappeared and was shuffled back into the Deck, at the same time Van'dalgyon's attack reach its target, he screamed "ARRRGGGH!!!!" and fainted as his LP becomes 0.

Karin then detached an anchor and went into Sigmund's room, she found out that he was sleeping, unharmed, but then something suddenly caught her attention, the damaged Duel Disk on the table, with a Sigmund's deck safely placed next to it. It seemed that the trespasser's target was only Duel Disk. Karin confused, but then she noticed something and open the disk to check its memory card. It was badly damaged so that retrieving any data in it, including the video of that bot Sigmund dueled yesterday, was impossible. She instantly contacting the Vice-chief Bruno

The next day, at Karin's school when she was about to sleep, her phone suddenly shakes and she immediately picked it up to read the mail from the investigator. It described that the duelist she caught cannot remember dueling her or destroying Sigmund's duel disk at all, also his Duel Disk is the empty disk without any Fire King Deck, voice-changing device or a memory card in it, like they just disappeared into the thin air, She couldn't help but swear "What the heck is that!?"

Tomorrow evening, Sigmund packing his bags, is going to leave Enrique's Residence. Locking up his tears, he tries to forget his "Brother's betrayal"...

flashback

It was a nice morning, officer Sigmund had finally recovered and ready to leave the hospital... he went to the police station to check-out clues that were gathered by officer Karin. He watched her dueling, and surprised when he saw that his cards had been used.... He went back to the resident, when he entered... He saw some strange "new" stairs that leads to a basement "I didn't know we have a basement!! O.O".... Sigmund went downstairs, and what a surprise... a machine that resembles to the one who had attacked him, and an average amount of nano Technology chips... "What the Hell is that!!". Suddenly, Enrique appears from nowhere. "Oh no, You're not supposed to be here" Enrique shouted anxiously, "I think there's a lot of things you should explain", Enrique turns his face, and stays speechless for seconds, "IS IT YOU WHO KILLED MY PARENTS!!!" Sigmund screamed in high dudgeon... "No, I swear, it wasn't me", "Really, then explain why did that bot told me that his master, which means you, was responsible of my parents death", "B-Because....." "Because WHAT" "Because I ordered him to tell you that" , Sigmund laughs in a hysteric way, then falls crying, Enrique tries to calm him down but Sigmund punch him in the face, Sigmund leaves the basement, and Enrique following him trying to explain "I did all this for own safety" "ooooh really, of course, now I'm safe... With your self-Devastating Robots." "No,, you didn't understand.. Osamu is planing something dangerous, he gonna destroys ya all.. and I found that if you joined us you won't get hurt. You see, I had create that bot so that I can convince that your parents death was caused by President Utagai" Sigmund interrupt him "and you did it well.. but what about yesterday's Duel?" "My DD-control chips, I put one on that man so he go to your room to damage your duel disk, but unfortunately he was captured by officer Karin... the good thing is that this ship erase memory, that why he could not remember anything, then I sneak into Officer Karin's post and stole that deck that...", "STOP, just stop, why are you telling me this?" "so that you understand why I did all this" "Did you show these bots and ships to your resistance's Leader", "not yet.." "Good..."

Suddenly, while Sigmund trying to reasoning that Shock while packing his things. Enrique break into Sigmund's room, "What are doing?" "I'm packing my bags". "Seriously, where are you going", "I hear that they need another officer, besides Karin, to protect students from any new incoming attack, which was caused by you. There is a new nice room waiting for me now"... Enrique, with a pathetic look, leaves Sigmund's room. The poor was falling apart from the insides...

Tomorrow morning, Enrique expected that Sigmund has disclose him to Crimson... However, he enters the Police station... Everything was cool, the officers salute him normally... He views Sigmund at the garage, he goes to him "Why didn't you..." Sigmund with a look fulls of anger interrupt him and says "It's up to you now, you'll either abandon the resistance and those silly machines, OR you gonna face me...." Once Sigmund finishes his words, Enrique turn his back and leave the station...

That evening, Sigmund was listening to some Musics at the radio while taking a bath, suddenly "We're interrupting this program to inform you that the election will be started next week..." "Naaaaaaah, that means a lot of work to us :( ", all of a sudden, He looks at the bathroom's mirror: A weird hexagram have just appear into Sigmund front but then disappear ... "I think I should let a message to Karin.." Suddenly he remembers..  "Wait, how does Enrique found that weird Seal card ?!"...

Meanwhile at Enrique Residence, he was Swinging choosing between his Friend or his Duty...

• 3 weeks later...

Jacob woke up to the harsh sunlight poking through his window. He opened the window outside as his eyes adjusted to the sunlight. It was a rather peaceful day in the city torn by 2 sides, besides all of the propaganda going around about how the government is corrupt and how the resistance is bad. Jacob knew that if he stayed neutral to both sides, he would be able to live a peaceful life. He was also thankful that Alderoon City University, the School that he attended, wasn't too far from where he lived. He got dressed in some pretty casual clothes, got his deck, and snapped his Duel Disk on his wrist. He then walked outside and took a 10 minute walk to the University. He was a Freshman in College, and so the experience of being in a gigantic building filled with hundreds of classes was quite new to him. He was majoring in Computer Science, and so that meant sitting at a computer for a long time. When he didn't have any more assignments to do, he passed the time by scheduling his time so that he had time to duel.

Things start to get worse at Aldernoon city, since the election is going to start next week. At the police Station, they were prepared to face the resistance's riot and keep the city safe, at least until the End of the election. Sigmund starts his day as usual: Eat breakfast at Aldernoon School’s Cafeteria, take a quick shower, meet Karin to know if there is any news and then starts his patrol. Everyone at the station was worry about Enrique, even Sigmund, he had disappeared right after the day Sigmund left the residence. While he was thinking about his former friend, someone shoot him and hit his Duel Runner front Glass. Sigmund follows that person who shoots him until they reach Poor Sector area, Sigmund calls for back-up. He keeps searching until he found an old weird man who was looking at him in a suspicious way… Sigmund follows him and goes to that man’s place. Surprised, that old man was that guy who has tried to shoot him. “Say, Granpa, you got some very good shooting skills” “My dear kid, you have no idea about what are facing… that’s why I giving you the chance to leave” “Not until you tell me why you were following me” “Resistance’s secrets” “aah, resistance… of course, so you are with them” “Probably, but what I’m sure about is that I’m with your former friend”, Sigmund, surprised “You know Enrique?” “Yes, I do” he turns his back and adds, “The poor little kid doesn't know what to do anymore” “You are going to tell…” The old man interrupts Sigmund “Enough talking: Let’s Duel, and if you beat me, I’ll told you anything you want, but if you lose, you’ll face the consequences” “Alright”

“Let’s Duel”

Sigmund: 4000 LP
“My turn” he draws a card, “Hell Yeah, from my hand, I summon the Ultimate Dragon Lord of Infernos, Blaster he banishes 2 Hazy Flame Matikors from his hand to summon Blaster, then he looks at his hand, he set a Trap card, then he ends his turn.

Old man: 4000 LP (the last turn)
“This shall ends now” he draws a card, “From my hand, I activate Dark Hole, now your monster will be destroyed” “Lucky, but don’t get snobbish, I still have my next turn, and then he will comeback” “You won’t be able to play your next turn, from my hand I activate Mystical Space Typhoon, Now let’s see what you’re hiding… of course, Magical Cylinder” “Oh no” “I've just started, now, I activate the seal of Orichalcos” a huge green pentagram Seal have appeared in the Ground “Where did ya get this card” “You see, my boy, my mission is to get rid of you, and also, it was my mission to get rid of your grandfather, like you, Raphael was a threat to my old organization, the Orichalcos society and it seems that he stills a menace for this resistance, by giving birth to a scum like you, you’re actually look like him and you’ll die and join him, Raphael was always a…” Sigmund interrupt him “Stop talking about him, he was like my old man after my parents death” “yeah sure, now where was I, aah yes, I activate Ancient rules, which it allows me to summon a Normal Summon without tributes, Now, Appear Lord of thunders: Summoned Skull (ATK 3000) “Sh#%t” “I told you you’re a scum” “But he has 3000 ATK, I still have a chance” “No, cause I activate Axe of Despair” (ATK 4000) …

A raucous explosion have been heard at poor sector’s area, then a huge gang appears near to that old man’s house… This evening at the Police Station, everyone was shocked by the news “Greetings ladies and gentlemen, today’s Top News are unacceptable: An officer had been kidnapped by the resistance today at poor sector’s area, some witness testify that a duel sounds to take place near to the scene when the kidnapped officer, Sigmund, was seen for the last time. Are we safe? Until when we will live in this menace, even cops couldn't protect us, until when…”

Jacob looks outside of the classroom window and sees a large trail of smoke heading into the sky. "More fighting?" Jacob wonders as he continues his work. After school, Jacob and a couple of his friends decided to meet up in the courtyard of the University and have a friendly duel. Jacob was the first to go as he went up against Hikaru, one of his friends. He clicked a button on his duel disk, and it flipped out of inactive mode, shooting out 2 platforms to put cards on. an interface appeared which showed the number 4000.

"I'll let you go first. I want to see how your new deck runs." Jacob's friend told him as he activated his duel disk, which shined lights and showed a white interface with the number 4000.

"I appreciate that, Hikaru! Very well, then! I draw!" Jacob said as he drew his 6th card. "I set a monster as well as 2 Spell and Trap cards, and end my turn." He told his friend as three cards appeared on the floor.

"I'll draw now!" Hikaru announced as he drew his 6th card as well. "I activate Cost Down! This allows all monsters on my side of the field and in my hand to have their levels reduced by 2! Now, I summon Dark Magician Girl without a tribute due to cost down!" Hikaru said as the Dark Magician Girl appeared on the field.

"Not so fast! I activate the trap card Solemn Warning!" Jacob told his opponent as the trap card flew at the Dark Magician Girl. "This negates your summon at the cost of 2000 life points!" Jacob explained as his friend's monster was destroyed. He felt a sense of excitement for defeating a decently powerful monster.

"Agh! Should've seen that coming!" His friend exclaimed. "Fine, then. I set 2 and end my turn." Hikaru added as 2 facedown cards appeared on his side of the field.  "Go on ahead."

[spoiler='CURRENT SCORES']
----Jacob: 2000

Field:
1 Set Monster

1 Set S/T

Graveyard:

Solemn Warning

----Hikaru: 4000

Field:
2 Set S/T

Graveyard:
Dark Magician Girl

Cost Down

[/spoiler]

[Time Frame: 3:23:49 Pm]

“… propaganda of the government regarding the resistance has intensified during the last days, also, police officers you met on the street are much more leery than usual…”

Known to most of the resistance members now, Dete was formidable with his approach to the office of work, as he knew he was under watch & recently to the fact of his actions seemed distant from his time delays and tarries to meeting, he had gained enough snakes to watch his heart beat. Dete being as calm as any being could describe the meaning; entered into a corner of the street around the near street leading into the Safety District 3 of the members assigned to follow him now came into the tunnels and followed as the tracking device commanded them. Dete knew well of how they might have been following him and lead the into a dead end as he was able to lose visual from all other snakes that might had been watching for now Dete had entered the zone where the microphones couldn’t send messages to any other soul. Dete had lured them into a trap that they had only dueling to help them. Dete entering the sewage which they laid wondering why the target had stopped moving and shocked as Dete entered the sewage…

“Dete, never thought to find you here*laughing* what’s up?” he said wishing/ hoping he’d fool Dete.

“Hey, so what are you up to, Dete…”

…Without a word Dete active his dueling disk as doing so did they for defense against him. Dete cared very little of what they would want or do, Dete knew well that he will have to kill them and make sure no word come of it that they were with him and to assure himself Dete forced them with the help of the Duel Anchor known as to being able to enter the dual forced whoever the opponents would be, in this case it was two vs. one. Dete attacked before his life points would start as he attacked one with a quick sudden blow to the head knocking one out, while the other he struck with his lighting quick kick into the stomach,  though as Mike (the opponent who isn’t knocked to the ground) reacted enough to not be knocked out of consciousness…

“I’m not going down, It’s time to dual!” declared Mike as he was the only one awake to continue the double dual for Dete, knocking out one of the opponents led him to have extra life and one less player to deal with.

“Say something Dete, I…was your…your Friend…I thought by coming to…watch over you I could prove to them they were wrong about you, If I don’t tell them of how a monster you are…*Catching breath as he had taken a hit that he didn’t completely block* I will not only fail but I will…”

“We were never friends to begin with—“ Dete proclaimed as he faced to arrange his cards which he had drew during Mike’s speech.

“LAIR!”  

“Allow me to prove it, I draw!”

He Set’s 1 card face down in defense position and activates Void of hope, spell card that required the user to offer half of their life points and send 1 defense position monster, as well by sending all cards in their hand to the graveyard. The next 3 turns Dete couldn’t inflict damage to Mike for the spell forbid so, and when the cards in Mike’s hand went to the graveyard Mike’s activated his 5 card’s effect that happen to work when they were sent to the graveyard.

“It would’ve been over if you hadn’t knocked out Josh, but that’s fine, I will finish you off soon enou—“

“So I take 500 for each ‘Relive’ monster in the graveyard—“ Dete said with no distress as if this wouldn’t bring menace to his life points.

Mike’s Life points: 4000

Dete’s Life points: 8000>6000

“Then, you activate the 'seekers' effect don’t you?” Dete asking a rhetorical question is inflected with 1000 points of damage taking Dete down to a close game call.

Dete’s Life points: 8000>6000>5000

“I’m sure you will activate the defense position monster that was sent to the graveyard, right? If so, Banish that monster and offer those life, and inflict me with 1500 points of damage and call it you end with a draw from the card Banished right, this will lead you with a monster and one card in your hand, you’re so planned quick over powering win; the reason why I planned quite so far and the reason why you were recruited to become a stalker/ supervisor over those who aren’t trustable yet improvable to be claimed villains; sadly the story ends with me destroying both at once…sorry I’m not the type to talk much, sorry I gave you a piece of my mind…forgive me,…My turn?” Dete saying as he shoved slowly his glasses as they seem out of place, appearing smarter than Mike that it inferred that he had Mike in his clutches all the way from the beginning.  

Dete’s Life points: 8000>6000>5000>3500

“you..MONSTER!...HOW COULD YOU!” crying as he screamed, Mikel who always thought to being smart and quicker than any other person, now on the ground he couldn’t win agans’t Dete for he seem far out of smarter than he thought  he would be.

“I don’t hate you nor do I like/ love you, the only ends are dead, Mike…since Josh isn’t waking up or drawing, his out of the match, sorry it’s just us now…allow me to finish this, my turn!” Dete having knocking out Josh he was to have the game become a one on one match, he showed little to no interest or emotion to show he felt sorry.

“how are you going to win when you can’t inflect damage to me for the next three turns?...though it’s thrilling to see your deck after all you have never been seen dueling…or to say you have never offer the share to trade among other or even shown us your cards even during training you’d always run off and say you’d better as a scout, for it seemed fine to me until…”  Mike noticed that Dete didn’t seem to pay attention as he played his cards:

Activating the ‘Vexing from the underworld’ this turn would be declared whatever the dice’s result would come to, suddenly it landed on the 6th making which resulted in the turn being his 6th turn.

“This turn it will be the end of the dual.” Dete declared.

*No way, he can’t inflect damage to my life points how’s he gonna do it?* Mike in wondered and feared as well as confused as he wondered how.

“Baffling?” *Dete looking toward Jake who’s on the ground as he moved showing a bit of hope* “Don’t worry I never have lied to you”

Activating the Spell, 'Turn skip' this allowed Dete to have the turn as his 7th turn, Summoning the gaia and offering it to the creator, once his card was summoned, Dete declared to remove 4000 life points from Mike’s life points, which happened to live Mike with 0 life point which resulted to game over/brainpower shutdown.

Mike’s Life points: 4000>0

Dete’s Life points: 8000>6000>5000>3500

“…how…were you able…to inflect damage… to” Mike asked as he was unable to stay awake or consciousness.

“I’m sorry.” Dete holding the hand to Mike and Jake for a while as he hears something approaching him, Dete hides his tears and confronts the police.  

Dete delivering the two unconsciousness members of resistance to the police, by sending a message to the giving them instructions to how to act according to his scheme and giving the plans from the resistance, Dete heads back into mission.

[Time Frame: 6:53:19 Pm]

Returning from scouting, Dete was able to bring a new kid who shareed the same feelings toward the gang, for he was around the same age as Dete. “His quite a dualist as well, he wanted to dual anyone but more importantly he wanted to stick with a group that could help him grew stronger…”

*NPCS: Mikel, Josh, & New Recruit-(Name him if you want)*  

Archived