Magic Remover Virus Cannon: Discussion

VirusCannonS2-JP-UR.jpg

[justify]Tribute any number of monsters on your side of the field (except tokens). For each Tributed monster, your opponent must select 1 Spell Card from his/her Deck and send it to the Graveyard. Your opponent's Deck is then shuffled.[/justify]

good or bad? discuss

If you use this card' date=' then be prepared. I can see good use sending Spell cards to the Graveyard. If you tribute your monsters, think of ways of summoning monsters after that.

It may not be splashable, but it can work with other decks.

[/quote']

I don't see a good use.

DO YOU WANT TO MILL MY DECK ?

Guest Chaos Pudding

MyChemicalRahim' date=' it is okay if you don't see good use. Everyone has different likes.

[/quote']

Unfortunately, this isn't a matter of likes or dislikes. This card is bad, and there is nothing you can say to the contrary that will make it otherwise. It is always at least a -2, and all it does is mill your opponent's deck. You are helping your opponent while greatly hurting yourself in the process. Field presence > number of cards in deck.

Eh, why not mill each other Decks?

Yeah, friendly Duelling! Make it a rule that every player should have at least one of them in every Deck and that he'd play it by the first opportunity..... >.>

And then sacrifice as much mosters as possible. Suckage.

I will not be surprised if it turns out that some primary school kids are inventing all those new cards >.>

Archived