Philemon

LJ1utI2.jpg

[spoiler='Masked HERO Wizard']Must be Special Summoned with "Mask Change" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card is Special Summoned by using "Mask Change" on a "HERO" Fusion monster: You can send 1 WATER "HERO" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 WATER "Masked HERO" monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Special Summon with "Mask Change".) [/spoiler]

With some new Masked HERO support coming out recently, I thought it time to dust up my original set and rework some of them. In this case it was the former "Burning Wizard". Here he's designed to give Goka and the other Fire Fusions some use. Using Mask Change on them will net you not just a beatstick, but a possible partner in the form of the backrow killing Acid. Even if you don't waste two Mask Changes to get Wizard out, he's still a solid 2900 attacker for just 1 monster. Because he's based on Kamen Rider Wizard he is a Spellcaster, partially for some variety. I have an idea for a WATER monster that goes with him, but one thing at a time.

Thoughts?

I dunno why, but the effect sounds a little bit CRAZY!! I mean I know that it needs 2 mask changes [or its equivalents], but still, get this monster + acide in 2 easy steps is just rude and OP... why not adding a restriction, like: (you cannot conduct your Battle Phase during the turn you activate this effect.) ?!

This creates an OTK with Goka, 2 Mask Change and any FIRE E-Hero. I think.

Summon Fire Monster, attack for at least 200 damage, Change for Goka, attack directly, Change for Wizard, summon Acid, attack directly with both. Should do 8000. Also if they live you can overlay for Felgrand or such. I don't think it's the MOST worrying thing, but it's somewhat troublesome. I think to remedy the idea of 2 Changes becoming an Acid and a Beater, this could recieve something like "The Special Summoned card cannot declare an attack this turn." Removes the OTK thing, but that's not important really. It just makes it a bit less dangerous and slightly more stable in my opinion. Overall a great card, if not a bit abusable.

I dunno why, but the effect sounds a little bit CRAZY!! I mean I know that it needs 2 mask changes [or its equivalents], but still, get this monster + acide in 2 easy steps is just rude and OP... why not adding a restriction, like: (you cannot conduct your Battle Phase during the turn you activate this effect.) ?!

Eh, I think it requires enough investment to be worth the payoff.

This creates an OTK with Goka, 2 Mask Change and any FIRE E-Hero. I think.

Summon Fire Monster, attack for at least 200 damage, Change for Goka, attack directly, Change for Wizard, summon Acid, attack directly with both. Should do 8000. Also if they live you can overlay for Felgrand or such. I don't think it's the MOST worrying thing, but it's somewhat troublesome. I think to remedy the idea of 2 Changes becoming an Acid and a Beater, this could recieve something like "The Special Summoned card cannot declare an attack this turn." Removes the OTK thing, but that's not important really. It just makes it a bit less dangerous and slightly more stable in my opinion. Overall a great card, if not a bit abusable.

Cool. I dub it the "Plague Doctor HERO Burn OTK"

Archived