Coffee Black Posted June 23, 2014 Report Share Posted June 23, 2014 Back in the day this card was amazing. Surviving battle and pitching cards turn after turn just made it seem so useful. Of course it's past it's prime now, but hell I'd consider it for anti-meta.dek (f*** you HAT) and if I ever built Zombies I'd talk myself into putting it somewhere. Discuss. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted June 23, 2014 Report Share Posted June 23, 2014 Searchable after NECH, at least. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zauls Posted June 23, 2014 Report Share Posted June 23, 2014 Searchable after NECH, at least. I'm not sure which card you're referring to that searches it in NECH since I haven't paid that much attention to the set, but Reaper has always been very searchable. Goblin Zombie and Pyramid Turtle not enough for you? Anyway, yeah the card is way past its prime, but the discard effect is still useful if you can get it off. Its also a good Debris target, if you need more after Dandy, Lonefire and Card Trooper. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Philemon Posted June 23, 2014 Report Share Posted June 23, 2014 I'm not sure which card you're referring to that searches it in NECH since I haven't paid that much attention to the set, but Reaper has always been very searchable. Goblin Zombie and Pyramid Turtle not enough for you? Anyway, yeah the card is way past its prime, but the discard effect is still useful if you can get it off. Its also a good Debris target, if you need more after Dandy, Lonefire and Card Trooper. It's Fusion Reserve, but that only works if you have Reaper on the Nightmare in your Extra Deck, making it kinda gimmicky. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AGATHODAIMON BANGTAIL COW Posted June 23, 2014 Report Share Posted June 23, 2014 GobZom has better stuff to search. Pyramid could use it to stop a Battle Phase (bar BTS), but facedown hate is too real. As for the card, nonbattle destruction is everywhere. Its poke effect is nice, but it's disastrous against Shadolls. Furthermore, it only stalls, it doesn't help Zombie players make plays because they typically do not like the Level 3 and therefore can't Xyz with this. Its best use is probably to force your opponent to expend resources to progress, but so many more useful cards can do the same thing. Oh, and since it dies to targeting, your opponent has a bunch more options to kill it, including Lance. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted June 23, 2014 Report Share Posted June 23, 2014 I'm not sure which card you're referring to that searches it in NECH since I haven't paid that much attention to the set, but Reaper has always been very searchable. Goblin Zombie and Pyramid Turtle not enough for you? Anyway, yeah the card is way past its prime, but the discard effect is still useful if you can get it off. Its also a good Debris target, if you need more after Dandy, Lonefire and Card Trooper. As I explained to Marco, a generic card vs a monster that has no business' being generic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.