Linkin Park (The Hunting Party is out, go check it!)

DL 

I'll be real. I love Hybrid Theory and Meteora. They got me into Linkin Park. Minutes to Midnight was great. It had a more relaxing feel overall, but with things like No More Sorrow and Given Up, the LP spirit is still there. A Thousand Suns was actually really nice, once I gave it a second listen. It had a nice flow to it, with some great tracks in "Iridescent" and "Waiting for the End"...even "The Messenger" grew on me.

Living Things is like A Thousand Suns, but polished. It's so amazing, it's possibly my favorite of all their albums. Especially when you consider "Lost in the Echo" and "Powerless". The Hunting Party....is GREAT as well. I was a bit iffy on it at first, but my ears got used to it...and by god, its NICE. Like, A Line In the Sand, Final Masquerade, etc etc...some really damn good solid tracks. It's not perfect, but it's like ATS. A diamond in the rough. Just watch, their next album will rock.

IDK if yall care about Linkin Park, YCM, but I'd like to know your thoughts. Those are just mine.

Oh and I forgot to mention

In My Remains is orgasmic.

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely prefer most of the tracks off this album to the previous two albums. The singles aren't half bad either :)

Not sure if they'll keep this direction and style for the next album since this might be a one-time thing. (It was pretty spontaneous)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived