KuribOTK

Look out, folks! Winged Kuriboh has his own OTK! =O

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Berserker_Crash

Possibilities...

Flute of Summoning Kuriboh can bring out your Winged Kuriboh.

Then you can use something like Future Fusion for Dark Gaia to send two strong monsters to the grave, or use Painful Choice/Foolish Burial x2.

Berserk Crash x2-3 creates a Kuriboh with up to 12K ATK.

So, you basically just need: Flute of Summoning Kuriboh + 2-3 strong monsters in Grave/Foolish Burial x2/Painful Choice + Berserk Crash x2-3.

Guest PikaPerson01
Flute of Summoning Kuriboh + 2-3 strong monsters in Grave/Foolish Burial x2/Painful Choice + Berserk Crash x2-3.

Oh, so it's a 5 card OTK? Congratulations. You're tied with Exodia.

Also, Saku.

Also, any monster on the field in attack mode with over 300 attack points.

Flute of Summoning Kuriboh + 2-3 strong monsters in Grave/Foolish Burial x2/Painful Choice + Berserk Crash x2-3.

Oh' date=' so it's a 5 card OTK? Congratulations. You're tied with Exodia.

Also, Saku.

Also, any monster on the field in attack mode with over 300 attack points.

[/quote']

I don't think you understand. This is a joke. Welcome to the world of comedy :]

LAWL...

Kuriboh; OTK would be funny to see. XD

I saw someone doing it :\

At least it's not me on who he did it.

Oh' date=' and I thought of a 3-card OTK with Sabatiel. That's an Anime-Only card, but it becomes allowed in Duel Monsters Unlimited sometimes. Right now it's banned, but they change that a lot.

It can only be used late in the game when the opponent has max 5 monsters in the grave whose combined atk >= Their LP.

Philosopher's Stone - Sabatiel

Normal Spell Card

When a "Winged Kuriboh" on your side of the field is destroyed, you can add this card from your Deck to your hand. Pay half of your Life Points to add 1 card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. After this card is activated, it is placed into the Deck. Then shuffle the Deck. After you use this effect 3 times, this card takes on the following effect. Select 1 face-up monster on your side of the field and multiply its ATK by the number of monsters on your opponent's side of the field until the End Phase.

Hand: Soul Release + Winged Kuriboh / Flute of Summoning Kuriboh + Transcendent Wings.

Deck: Sabatiel + Winged Kuriboh LV10 + Dimension Fusion

Dimension Fusion can also be in the graveyard.

Downsides:

-If the opponent has weaker monsters rfg, like Cyber Valley, he can choose those instead because he can already see that you have Winged Kuriboh LV10, and if you activated Dimension Fusion before, that makes it a 4-card OTK.

-Sabatiel doesn't exist and is most of the time banned in DMU.

It would be fun to do that, tough.

LAWL...

Kuriboh; OTK would be funny to see. XD

I saw someone doing it :\

At least it's not me on who he did it.

Oh' date=' and I thought of a 3-card OTK with Sabatiel. That's an Anime-Only card, but it becomes allowed in Duel Monsters Unlimited sometimes. Right now it's banned, but they change that a lot.

It can only be used late in the game when the opponent has max 5 monsters in the grave whose combined atk >= Their LP.

Philosopher's Stone - Sabatiel

Normal Spell Card

When a "Winged Kuriboh" on your side of the field is destroyed, you can add this card from your Deck to your hand. Pay half of your Life Points to add 1 card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. After this card is activated, it is placed into the Deck. Then shuffle the Deck. After you use this effect 3 times, this card takes on the following effect. Select 1 face-up monster on your side of the field and multiply its ATK by the number of monsters on your opponent's side of the field until the End Phase.

Hand: Soul Release + Winged Kuriboh / Flute of Summoning Kuriboh + Transcendent Wings.

Deck: Sabatiel + Winged Kuriboh LV10 + Dimension Fusion

Dimension Fusion can also be in the graveyard.

Downsides:

-If the opponent has weaker monsters rfg, like Cyber Valley, he can choose those instead because he can already see that you have Winged Kuriboh LV10, and if you activated Dimension Fusion before, that makes it a 4-card OTK.

-Sabatiel doesn't exist and is most of the time banned in DMU.

It would be fun to do that, tough.

All I know is seeing people in my school (Before I left High School, at least.) Usually killed people with a Kurbioh. LAWL

It would be nice if Sabatiel did exist though. >.>

Archived