Jump to content

Cosmic Dragon Brutality [NECH]


Recommended Posts

300px-CosmicDragonBrutality-NECH-JP-C.pn

Trap/Normal

If a “Yang Zing” monster you control battles an opponent’s monster, during damage calculation: The ATK and DEF of your battling monster becomes double its original ATK and DEF during that damage calculation only, then destroy it at the end of the Damage Step.

 

Discuss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is great for penetrating the mess KONAMI has created.

 

Gonna suck to explain to DN why they can't stop this with Lance.

 

I'm gonna ask it because I don't want to mess up when it actually happens to me.

"Why on earth can't I stop it with Lance?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems like it's actually gonna be needed with both UJS and Midrash running around and giving the deck trouble.

 

Running more than 2 seems wrong, though.

It makes even their floating tuners reach 3600/4400 ATK, and their boss monster immune to spells and targeting and whatnot? 6200 ATK.

 

I'd run 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Why on earth can't I stop it with Lance?"

 

Cards that alter ATK/DEF cannot be used any later than Substep 3 of the Damage Step ("Before Damage Calculation"). This activates in Substep 4 ("During Damage Calculation"). For further reference, see here.

 

To cleanse your palate of the pointless complexity of this card game, see here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cards that alter ATK/DEF cannot be used any later than Substep 3 of the Damage Step ("Before Damage Calculation"). This activates in Substep 4 ("During Damage Calculation"). For further reference, see here.

 

To cleanse your palate of the pointless complexity of this card game, see here.

 

Ah, that helped a /lot/. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...