Edited YGO artworks (for custom cards)

Darj

I don't know if we are even allowed to request edits on official YGO cards, of if this is the place to do so, but here it goes:

1. "Gishki Avance" with a black silhouette of "Evigiskhi Levianima" behind him.

Have you seen "Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand" and how there is a the silhouette of Felgrand behind the knight? That's what I'm looking for, but with Avance and Levianima instead. If Levianima's eyes would be visible after placing Avance at the front, then paint them blue (like Felgrand Dragon's red eyes).

Optional:

- To add a bit of originality, a blue-themed background different to Avance, Levianima, or other official cards.

- If possible, recoloring Avance's pants and red clothing with white, as a reference of Avance being blessed/empowered by "Constellar Sombre".

2. "Gishki Emilia" with a black silhouette of "Evigiskhi Gustkraken" behind her.

The same request as #1, but this time with Emilia and Gustkraken.

Optional:

- To add a bit of originality, a blue-themed background different to Emilia, Gustkraken or other official cards.

- If possible, recoloring Emilia's dress and hat with black or simply make it darker (whichever is easier for you), as a reference of Emilia being blessed/empowered by "Evilswarm Kerykeion"

3. "El Shaddoll Shekhinaga" with lights effects on the image.

I have not decided which specific light effect I want on it but, as examples, it could be rays of light falling upon her (see "Sylvan Hermitree"), or orbs like this but in white (apparently it is known as bokeh effect, I don't know), or even 2 or more effects combined. Something that makes the image noticeable different to the original. Ideally I would also request a different stance for Shekhinaga, but that might require advanced skills like editing from scratch and I don't want anything too complicated.

If this is not allowed, then please move it to the right section or delete the thread.

Archived