Imperial Monarchy: Discussion

Counter Trap

This card can only be activated in response to the Tribute Summoning of a "Monarch" monster. Draw 2 cards.

This is not a real card. I designed this card. I want to know if this card would be helpful to the Meta game, and if it would be on the ban list.

Counter Trap

This card can only be activated in response to the Tribute Summoning of a "Monarch" monster. Draw 2 cards.

This is not a real card. I designed this card. I want to know if this card would be helpful to the Meta game' date=' and if it would be on the ban list.

[/quote']

really, i don't want to hurt your feelings... but...

please, don't do another card like this and lrn2ply

this would be a regular trap not counter

and this card whould be deadly in my macro/pocket monarch deck becouse of the advantage it whould let me gain a better and more balanced version of this card whould be

During the next 2 turns When a monster with "Monarch" in its card name is tribute summoned its effect is negated. Draw 2 cards

Guest PikaPerson01

Take your stuff over there

Hey man dont disrespect a mod like that and remix like i said it whould be more balenced if you went my way

Lol. Like being a mod means anything. He's still a member just like me, you and b7hamma over there.

All this mods been doing so far is starting pointless discussions and posting stuff in the wrong sections.

You're wrong in the way you're insulting our whole Forum Team. Do not deside anything because Remix has done something wrong one single time :\.

Crab Helmet is a mod, too. Does he deserve what you said about him now?

Guest Chaos Pudding

All this mod's been doing so far is starting pointless discussions and posting stuff in the wrong sections.

Fix'd and bolded for clarity.

All this mods been doing so far is starting pointless discussions and posting stuff in the wrong sections.

You're wrong in the way you're insulting our whole Forum Team. Do not deside anything because Remix has done something wrong one single time :\.

Crab Helmet is a mod' date=' too. Does he deserve what you said about him now?

[/quote']

Crab Helmet never posted anything in the wrong section. Remix knows where it belongs.

Guest PikaPerson01

You're wrong in the way you're insulting our whole Forum Team.

Forgot an apostrophe. God! Cry moar please.

Crab Helmet is a mod' date=' too. Does he deserve what you said about him now?[/quote']

Nah, Crab's cool. But then again, I wasn't saying anything about him. I'm clearly talking about E-Hero Remix.

Archived