Bringerofcake Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 Level 9 monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. Level 8 or lower monsters cannot attack the turn they are Normal or Special Summoned. This card is really funny IMO. Making this in a deck that spams Level 9s (Scraps) gives you great setup and everything smaller getting Summoning Sickness is also pretty cool. Also I like flying fortresses. Gogogo Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lunar Origins Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 I seriously just noticed the damn thing is a bird. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
goddamnit names are a pain Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 I seriously just noticed the damn thing is a bird. holy cow you're right I used to like this over Giganticastle but now I realize just how superior the former is, just in my opinion. If this were a boss in Shadow of the Colossus…. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
玄魔の王 Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 Thanks to this thing, Pilika is a one-card Enterblathnir. *shot* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 God damn degenerate cards. Well, it's more on Gottoms, but this thing is badly designed because it doesn't account for Gottoms. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
goddamnit names are a pain Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 God damn degenerate cards. Well, it's more on Gottoms, but this thing is badly designed because it doesn't account for Gottoms. Does that make me badly designed because I didn't account for Gottoms Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slinky Posted August 8, 2014 Report Share Posted August 8, 2014 pretty sure this is "Cloudcastle" in DUEA I mean, what else could it f***ing be? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
goddamnit names are a pain Posted August 8, 2014 Report Share Posted August 8, 2014 pretty sure this is "Cloudcastle" I mean, what else could it f***ing be? Floatress totally not sarcastic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mugendramon Posted August 8, 2014 Report Share Posted August 8, 2014 pretty sure this is "Cloudcastle" I mean, what else could it fucking be? Birdominion. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bringerofcake Posted August 8, 2014 Author Report Share Posted August 8, 2014 pretty sure this is "Cloudcastle" in DUEA I mean, what else could it f***ing be? Hovereign Fortratos I can do this all day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
goddamnit names are a pain Posted August 8, 2014 Report Share Posted August 8, 2014 The birdiecastleflyinator Seriously though I like this card's art. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kazooie Posted August 8, 2014 Report Share Posted August 8, 2014 The birdiecastleflyinator you rang I love this card. I'll be honest, until Black mentioned it, I didn't think to play this in Sabers. >> << ^^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
goddamnit names are a pain Posted August 8, 2014 Report Share Posted August 8, 2014 I love this card. I'll be honest, until Black mentioned it, I didn't think to play this in Sabers. >> that means black called you badly designed =< I'm sure he didn't mean to Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kazooie Posted August 8, 2014 Report Share Posted August 8, 2014 that means black called you badly designed =< I'm sure he didn't mean to this isn't the first time i tend to love the decks he hates Sabers, Agents, Melodious it happens a lot Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.