Aximil's Custom Card Championship(finished,please lock)

Aximil

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anomu13:i wasnt trying to bump it,i was just talking to him about giving credit

Smasher2009:so i take it that you want to enter my contest?even though these are your first cards(really good for your first ones),i will not grade you any easier than the rest of the participants(i probably spelled that wronge,sorry)

>=D Time for my entry. >=D

My heart maidens. >=DDD

[align=center]SilkLV3.pngSilkLV5.jpg

SilkLV7.jpgSilkLV10.jpg

SilkLV12.jpg

"Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV12 - Final Level"

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing "Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV3", "Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV5", "Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV7", and "Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV10" in your Graveyard from play. As long as this card remains in face-up Attack Position, this monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. In additional, neither you nor your opponent loses the duel if either one of your Life Points becomes 0. The original ATK of this monster is the number of LIGHT and Fairy-Type monster(s) removed from play X650. At the End Phase, discard the card on top of your deck and send it to the Graveyard. If the sent card was a LIGHT or a Fairy-Type monster, remove the sent card from play. This card is destroyed when you do not have all 5 of these cards removed from play: “Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV3”, “Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV5”, “Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV7”, “Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV10”.[/align]

=\ Darn, it's the old style holo's.. o well..

Archived