Aximil's Custom Card Championship(finished,please lock)

Aximil

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kay, got them done. Here they are.

SwiftLightningSwordsman.jpg

* Swift Lightning Swordsman - WIND

4/Warrior/Effect

When this card is Special Summoned, its effects are negated. When this card battles a monster, before damage calculation you can add this card to your Deck and shuffle it, then put the opponent's monster face-up in your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws the monster, send it to the Graveyard and inflict 1500 damage to your opponent.

1600/1500

* For some reason, I cannot get the image to match with this effect, which is worded much better than on the card. No matter how many times I try to fix it and direct image link it, it will not change to the proper text. So, most of the OCG on the card is fixed in the written effect, which I cannot get the card to change to. >_>

BackfireSwordsman.jpg

Backfire Swordsman - FIRE

4/Warrior/Effect

Discard this card from your hand when you take 1500 or more damage from a single attack or card effect controlled by your opponent to inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.

1900/1100

PrismSlashSwordsman.jpg

Prism Slash Swordsman - DARK

4/Warrior/Effect

When this card is Normal Summoned, take all cards on the field and shuffle them together face-down. Your opponent randomly selects 2 of the cards and sends them to the Graveyard. The remaining cards are placed on the field in their original positions.

1700/1300

ShadowEdgeSwordsman.jpg

Shadow Edge Swordsman - DARK

4/Warrior/Effect

This monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. Any Battle Damage dealt by this card's second attack becomes 500.

1800/1600

DecompositionExplosion.jpg

Decomposition Explosion - Spell

Return all Fusion Monsters in your Graveyard to your Fusion Deck. Inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each card returned to your Fusion Deck with this effect. You cannot Fusion Summon or Special Summon a Fusion Monster for 2 turns after this card's activation.

Archived