Grungetastic Grunge.

BertyCollosal

Could never get into Grunge. Don't know why.

Grunge is one of myy favourite styles of  music, and it is somewhat broad. I'll use Nirvana as an example; we have your loud, thrashing your ears music like 'Sliver', 'Pennyroyal Tea', and 'Smells Like Teen Spirit', but at the same time there's some slower, and sometimes quieter songs; 'The man who sold the world', and (argurably) 'Heart Shaped Box' are good examples.

Grunge is one of myy favourite styles of  music, and it is somewhat broad. I'll use Nirvana as an example; we have your loud, thrashing your ears music like 'Sliver', 'Pennyroyal Tea', and 'Smells Like Teen Spirit', but at the same time there's some slower, and sometimes quieter songs; 'The man who sold the world', and (argurably) 'Heart Shaped Box' are good examples.

Never liked Nirvana. I'm more into metal.

I don't think I'd call the songs you listed as any of the 'loud songs'; those 3 only have 'loud' (for lack of a better word) choruses. The verses are generally really soft; reminds me of the Pixies.

The loudest songs by Nirvana I can think of off the top of my head are Negative Creep (Bleach) and Scentless Apprentice (In Utero).

used to love Alice In Chains, Nirvana and Pearl Jam, but then i moved onto Post-Hardcore and Punk type stuff, though i dont mind hearing this sort of stuff when it comes on i wouldnt consider myself a fan nor would i really bother putting it on myself

Archived