A combo I discovered

The Apollo

The combo is illegal and it sucks. End of.

And seriously, the ADV ban list is there to make the game more fair.

What would be worse than Yata Garasu and CED-EotE+BLS-EotB back?

Seriously, if you gonna argue about the list, at least try to win, rather than making crappy comments that you are a bad player and it helps you to win.

The ban list is there to STOP crappy players playing LUCKSACK cards and winning against better players?

Don't like the list? Deal with it and learn how to play like a pro.

[/Rant]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STOP funking SPAMMING!

This entire page is spam' date=' no one cares about your damn auctions on this page. Go to the PMs or something! Stop trying to get free posts by spamming!

Also, this page is NOT asking whether or not you have a deck. So quit with that crap. Talk about the damn combo.

[/quote']

He's the one who started it !

And sartorious, pro play is for people who wanna lose fun of playing awesome cards

STOP funking SPAMMING!

This entire page is spam' date=' no one cares about your damn auctions on this page. Go to the PMs or something! Stop trying to get free posts by spamming!

Also, this page is NOT asking whether or not you have a deck. So quit with that crap. Talk about the damn combo.

[/quote']

And sartorious, pro play is for people who wanna lose fun of playing awesome cards

1: It's SARTORIUS.

2: Is that the best comeback you have? I was being serious. Advanced play is MUCH better than Traditional or even no rule formats. We don't have crazy Gods or crap.

Thanks ^_^

Traditional gives the game more freedom...along with the part where you die in 1 turn if you have a traditional game. But for balance I pick Advanced. The only part that annoys me though is the fact that duelists in the Advanced have Cyber Dragons...in Fire decks, Water decks, etc! It just bugs me to see a good MACHINE card go to decks that are off the Machine topic use it. It the invasion of the Metagame.

STOP funking SPAMMING!

[/quote']

1: It's SARTORIUS.

2: Is that the best comeback you have? I was being serious. Advanced play is MUCH better than Traditional or even no rule formats. We don't have crazy Gods or crap.

Thanks ^_^

True Dat.

The God cards are given way too much credit, they may be the most powerful monsters in the game, but I've beaten the Winged Dragon of Ra with one trap card.

And their official effects aren't written on the cards (f0r some reason) but part of the effect is, 'this card cannot be used in a duel'.

Archived