Completed Compendium Commemorating Cat-peoples Celebrations

HeroicHammer

First Celebration: The Birth of a Leader

=[N-Echo Leader]=

[spoiler=Leader] GvV5R0B.jpg [/spoiler]

Mimi lives her whole life according to what social standards wants her to be: The best of their kind. She is one of the smartest, talented, and strong cat-people from the Kingdom of Echone. This leads her to be a seclusive train-wreck with nobody to be called a friend by her. All she had, is herself, and the pressure given to her by everyone in the entire kingdom.

And then comes the C'oup, signalling the sparks of rebellion before what follows are the fuel of war and senseless bloodshed. As her entire lines of family was killed in an attempt of assassination, she escaped with the help of a rebel soldier who pitied the girl. Once Mimi was cut off from many harms, she was sent into the rebellion's to be trained as a soldier of their own.

After acing everything they have to offer, a moral conflict hits her hard.

To kill the man who had saved her, or watch as the rebels decimates her squad member without warnings.

After [REDACTED], she gathered her squad members to make an organization that will make things right once again. The Nu-Echo Army without borders, discrimination, and biased opinions, consisting of many vital members from both sides currently at war with each other.

The year is A.C 4508.

Mimi gained the title of "Leader" and successfully made names for her and her organization of bands of misfits. With a well-laid plan of destroying the power source after taking what’s powering it. With the help of a former squad mate, and the trust of everyone she knows, successfully destroying three heavy-armored tanks, two battalions of trained soldiers, and half-dozen of accredited elemental sorcerers with ease.

Given to her by [REDACTED] as she sacrificed herself after giving the key that will open the portal to the spirit world. In a blazing flame, many tears were shed over the dead of [REDACTED] the former leader.

The King of Echone soon after give the permission to write and publish wanted posters.

The first celebration known after the C'oup D'etat was held to celebrate the distribution of "Leader's" wanted poster. One of Leader’s squad member in a drunken fit, ran over the bar where they had their celebration with one hi-jacked light-armored tank. The authority soon found their locations and they’re forced to flee. No casualties on this unexpected event for the Nu-Echo side.

=N-Echo=

Second Celebration: The Lost Gun

=N-Echo=

Fleeing from the capital into the woodlands, Leader does her best to won the voices of the mass, but it all became fruitless when the Rebellion is hot on her trails, and the empire aiming for her head from left and right. It was not until one of the rebellion's army attacked the woodlands and forced them to take action when the empire won't respond their plea for help. Everyone wasn't ready since the attack came out of nowhere. The town independent militia took actions first and repelled some of the rebellion's force.

The militia's most-skilled gunner, joined by her battalion of supports succeeds on whittling down their enemies. It was not until the arrival of a super dreadnought tank, courtesy of general Bistron from the rebellion that the Militia lost their advantages.

Fortunately, The Leader of Nu-Echos found a way to destroy it. By using the light-armored tank they hijacked and ramming it straight at the dreadnought's cockpit.

Many protests about this, especially the militia's most-skilled gunner, but Leader wants to have her trust, and she complied and went along with her plan.

That was, quoting from her personal self; "The worst decision I made in my entire life." And she appears to be traumatized by it.

After thinking this through, they found a foolproof plan that will never fail nor backfire, by launching the tank from the side of a cliff. It was a stupid, yet the most effective way to do it. When nobody suspects that to happen, it happens. As general Bistron was blown away by its sudden appearance and presumably are dead along with the rest of his crew. The Nu-Echos lost a tank, but they can easily built a new one with the materials from the dreadnought tank.

The tank material was salvaged, and by the end of the day, they have made their own version of what a legit light-armored tank looks like.

[spoiler=Most awesome Scouting Tank in the world]igkS9jN.jpg[/spoiler]

Afterwards, a celebration was in order.

Many of the squad member went drunk like last time and starts fighting with each other. The villagers had a good time and doesn't mind the fighting at all. As the leader sat on the roof, gazing at the stars to remember her fallen brethren, the most-skilled gunner came to her and offered a drink.

After a while, the gunner asked Leader to forever be her right hand. Leader, surprised by that one statement, agrees on her joining her organization. Leader announced the joining of a new recruit and everyone in the village cheered for her.

Let's just say, something happens at that time between the leader and her that we cannot divulge its content without the consent of parties that were involved.

In the morning, Leader came to her, but doesn't know what to call her now.

The gunner replied that anything is fine, as long as its not embarrassing.

The Leader, after remembering her destroyed tank, named her "Lost Gun".

[spoiler=Most-skilled gunner]TIoMX8I.jpg[/spoiler]

Taking the name from one word of the tank, and what she uses the most. The word in any way doesn't contain anything negative, and Lost Gun doesn't really mind, as long as she's always beside the leader of her life. (That name is poor choice of words though. I might suggest changing it, but whatever.)

*EDIT: Lol, I didn't realise my thread is going to be locked if I didn't edit this soon. Lol.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I counted this and It took up two pages of Microsoft Word now, so I'm in the clear, yes?

If not, I'll just edit this again with another celebration story.

Archived