[Pokémon] Bronzor

Atypical-Abbie

So I decided to start trying to learn the Pokémon TCG today, so why not make a little card? I had this idea about forcing the opponent to play with their lower Stage Pokémon, and I couldn't seem to find a card that does that, so why not make it on my own?

MX4bfEtKo9.jpg?1409430598

Bronzor

60 HP

Metal-type

Ability/Poke-body - Mind Games:

If Bronzor is Active and Knocked Out an opponent's Pokémon this turn, your opponent must choose their Pokémon with the lowest Stage between turns to be their Active Pokémon, their choice if tied.

Metal x1 - Heavy Hit - 30+

If the Defending Pokémon is a Pokémon-ex, this attack does 30 damage + 30 more damage.

Weakness - Darkness x2

Resistance - Psychic -20

Retreat - Colorless x2

I play the pokemon TCG and can tell you flat out that this isnt too well thought through.

This card needs 2-3 turn set-up for energies minimum and its ability doesnt make it worth while when there are many better plays.

40 damage for 3 energies with no additional effect is a bit pants.

You even need to constantly knock pokemon out for this too work...

Bringing out the lowest stage can actually kill bronzor easily for 1 main reason......EX's.

All EX's i can think of (excluding megas) are basic so you are just bringing about your own destruction alot of the time..

please fix it.

OR make a decent 1st stage evolution.

I play the pokemon TCG and can tell you flat out that this isnt too well thought through.

This card needs 2-3 turn set-up for energies minimum and its ability doesnt make it worth while when there are many better plays.

40 damage for 3 energies with no additional effect is a bit pants.

You even need to constantly knock pokemon out for this too work...

Bringing out the lowest stage can actually kill bronzor easily for 1 main reason......EX's.

All EX's i can think of (excluding megas) are basic so you are just bringing about your own destruction alot of the time..

please fix it.

OR make a decent 1st stage evolution.

Hm true, I'll make its attack to be only requiring one metal, and then I'll have it do something else. Back in a bit.

Alrighty, I changed it.

Ahh better....

It almost hits too hard now but it has such low hp and its effect still isnt AMAZING so ill bypass it...

Other than that its pretty balanced right now...

Cant w8 for bronzong.

Well done. 

Yeah, I figured it wouldn't last all that long, so I gave it a boost whenever the opponent is playing the EXes. Bronzong coming up soon!

It's done!

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/322087-pok%C3%A9mon-bronzong/

Archived