Collaborative Writing Partner?

Draconus297

So, I've had a story in my mind for a long time now, and the finalizing details keep escaping me. I've done several complete restructuring attempts, and now I have groundwork to begin actually writing. There's only one problem- the project doesn't seem like something I can do by myself.

Now, when I had just joined the site, I started a topic to get card art for two sets I created: the "Spellbound/Mellaxis" set, and the "Chaos" set. I wanted to have a stable reference point on the appearances of the central characters of a story that began by following a young boy named "Mellaxis".

Basically, my general outline is as follows:
Chapter 1-- Meet Mellaxis, the main plot devices are put in motion.
Ch. 2-21-- Meet and add the Spellbound characters to the team.
Ch. 22-- "Binding Moment", a Spellbound dies, first encounter with the Chaos
Ch. 23-30-- After a timeskip, Mellaxis and Spellbounds prep for battle.
Ch. 31-- "Mage's Decision", two Spellbounds die.
Ch. 32-35-- After another timeskip, Mellaxis and Spellbounds track down the Chaos
Ch. 36-- "Ascension of Mellaxis", three Spellbounds die
Ch. 37-- Mellaxis and Spellbounds locate the Chaos.
Ch. 38-- The Final Battle
Ch. 39-- Mellaxis is left grieving, realizing the price of his new power & immortality

Now, the chapters centering on Mellaxis meeting each Spellbound have the basic feel of a harem anime to me, where he is convincing, tricking, or outright forcing the various Spellbounds into helping him. One (Magic Student) I planned on having ask him to be of help.

The whole thing is set in the world of the various monsters, with Spell Slips (spell cards, or monster effects if attached to someone's person) playing a major role. In fact, the reason Mellaxis is capable of escaping the tragedy that claims most of the Spellcasters is because he used Dimensionhole on himself.

Any takers on helping me get this out?

Archived