Jump to content

TCG October 2014 Ban List Speculation Thread


Recommended Posts

That's hilarious.

 

Infernity Archfiend and Soul Charge to 1: good hits.

Super Poly deserved a hit in my opinion, but I never expected TCG actually doing something about it.

 

Raigeki is back. I guess the logic behind it was that Dark Hole was not doing anything?

 

Triple ROTA? Does TCG think searchers as not as powerful anymore or something?

 

I don't think Wolbark going to 3 will make a big impact. Fire Fist/Kings are not doing much and IIRC Fire Fists were running only 2 Wolfbarks before their format ended anyways.

 

Glow Up back to 1... not sure of this one. I know it is a dangerous move, but at the same time I am looking forward to the chaos it will bring to the game, just like when they brought Goyo back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All in all, the list isn't atrocious, it's just...weird.

 

Nothing got banned. Cool.

 

Archfiend to 1: Good. I understand this, and am just glad I don't play Infernity because I'd be upset otherwise. Infernity is one of my favorite archetypes, but I've liked them less since TSHD if only because of spamminess.

 

Glow-Up Bulb: I'm fine with this. I know it's a bit of an issue, but to me, it gives more life to things like Monarchs.

 

Soul Charge: VERY smart. Card's stupid.

 

Super Poly: Deserved it.

 

Raigeki: I hate this move on principle alone. It's one-sided monster nuke. Sure, Yangs don't like it over Dark Hole, but you can drop it with a full field with no consequences and just kill the opponent.

 

Gale to 2: I like this move.

 

Gorz to 2: I don't like Gorz, but with Raigeki running around now, let's punish using it.

 

Ceasefire to 2: Ugh...we don't WANT more burn. It could work against certain Decks, but those Decks can theoretically use the card effectively too. It's just stupid, and more damaging than Just Desserts.

 

Transmigration to 2: No opinion.

 

Wolfbark to 3: WHAT?! Why? Why bump it from 1 to 3 just like that?

 

Magician to 3: Saw it coming. Magician's done nothing at 1, does nothing at 2. 3 is fine.

 

Formula Synchron  to 3: That's cool with me.

 

Reinforcement of the Army to 3: ...this is freaking dumb. Blatant Noble Knight pandering. Warriors have had this uber flexible search card for ages. It should only be at 1, in my opinion. Archetype searchers tend to be disliked. TYPE searchers tend to be borderline ridiculous by default.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sooo the list definitely isn't updating for me, I can gather most of it from the posts but anyone mind spelling out the changes?

Limited:

Infernity Archfiend

Glow-Up Bulb

Raigeki
Soul Charge
Super Polymerization

Semi'd:

Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwing

Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness

Ceasefire

The Transmigration Prophecy

 

Unlimited:

Coach Soldier Wolfbark

Magician of Faith

Formula Synchron

Reinforcement of the Army

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...