Animes are still cool, right?

Libracor

I've been doing a lot of work recently on various original cards (and the library is extensive) and I've decided that I want to try something. Is there anybody out there who can animate/draw? I want to make a fanfic, and I have 10 characters and the first story arc about finished, but I'd like to do something different, to make it stand out.
For this purpose, I would like anyone on the forums with artistic ability to help me create a fan-manga. If possible, I'd rather do an anime, but that's about as probable as meeting Yugi Motou. If you have ideas for original cards or characters, I'll pretty much accept anything.
I have no money, so I can't pay you, but anyone who helps will recieve credid and a thank you.
The project will be non-profit and posted on this forum.

Manga require a ton of time and effort to create, so I'm afraid no one draws manga for a random on the internet without recompense.

Well, i'm making one right now, also some people have published many great YGO fanfics and mangas.

That's kinda what I figured. I could use help writing it too. I'm good at planning and getting the main idea down, but as for writing it, my skills are relatively lackluster. As a result, if I wind up doing a normal fanfic, I'll need a co-author.

I'm doing  only manga for this, i'm not sure how it will work, but i use Colored cads for this.

Archived