Temple of the Kings: Discussion

Guest Chaos Pudding

note that this card can summon ANY monster... from ANY where (except the graveyard)... obviously' date=' if this card does become unlimited... i could see many OTK's popping up with it

[/quote']

Really? Name one that includes a monster that doesn't already deserve to be banned.

Guest Chaos Pudding

in my opinion' date=' the banned listed should be scrapped all together and should be switched back to the way it was before or at least follow the Traditional Rulings.

[/quote']

Why?

Guest PikaPerson01

Can any body say First turn Magical explosion?! I mean come on? Set Jar of greed' date=' activate it, free Upstart goblins basicaly, or what about reckless greed? Oh no, i dont think this card should even be playable, completly broken.

[/quote']

Magical Explosion would be banned on any Decent List.

note that this card can summon ANY monster... from ANY where (except the graveyard)... obviously' date=' if this card does become unlimited... i could see many OTK's popping up with it

[/quote']

Any monster that can OTK would be banned.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Basically, what we are saying is that any cards that would make this card broken will already be banned on any decent list, so there is no reason to get rid of an otherwise viable deck type.

Can any body say First turn Magical explosion?! I mean come on? Set Jar of greed' date=' activate it, free Upstart goblins basicaly, or what about reckless greed? Oh no, i dont think this card should even be playable, completly broken.

[/quote']

The decks that run Upstart Goblin and Jar of Greed are the ones that don't care about Upstart Goblin's LP Increase effect. Also, how is first-turn Magical Explosion less broken than Standby Phase Magical Explosion? Oh, and Magical Explosion is banworthy on its own.

in my opinion' date=' the banned listed should be scrapped all together and should be switched back to the way it was before or at least follow the Traditional Rulings.

[/quote']

"Traditional Rulings"? Traditional has the same card rulings as Advanced. Also, no banlist is called a Coin Flip Format. Whoever goes first wins. Always. Good job, you just killed the game.

Archived