The Dueling Arena

Huntar!

[align=center]Hello everyone. This is the Duel Arena. This is not the average contest that you make a card, post it and hope you win.

This is a contest of skill and aggression.[/align]

The rules are:

[align=center]1.

You can select your own opponents.

If you do not select your own opponent, one can be provided for you.

If you select an opponent, you MUST get their approval before you start.

The best card wins. If only 1 card is posted, the match cannot begin and I will wait to begin.

You can take your challenge here if:

you have some "issues" with another maker.

you want to blow off some steam.

you want to prove your superiority over all other contestants.

you are bored and want to do this for fun.

NO SPAM, OR ARGUEMENTS HERE. IF EITHER, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND NEG'D

I will judge, if you want to help judge, PM me and I will decide.

WINNER'S PRIZES:

All winners of their making duel will be given a prize depending on their victory. Winners get 1 reputation and the total of both duel ante fees.

9. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE:

To begin your duel, you MUST ANTE a sum of points. Both contestants MUST ENTER THE SAME AMOUNT.

The winner will be given the total amount of the combined sums of the points antied, along with the prize.

If one duelist enters the incorrect amount as you have previously agreed upon, the anties will be given back and the MATCH WONT BEGIN.

Only 2 MATCHES PER DAY. (Up to judge if extend)

I will KEEP 5 POINTS from each ante sent. ^_^

You may customly challenge opponents.

ALL members with under 3 stars, MUST get your card given an 8/10 or higher HERE before you can enter my Arena. ^_^[/align]

Head Judge: Hunter the Legend

Assistant Judges: God Splice and 72night

Other Judges:

Yankeefan

Jspamax

Frlf

List of possible Duelists:

1. Dark Shini

2. Crazykev

3. Aximil

4. FiRaven

5. Jspamax

6. Skyson

7. God Splice

8. 72night

9. Wombat the Wanderer

10. tomjigger

11. Kyo_Momotaro

12. celtic-guardian22

13. kiosken

14. Yankeefan

15. zap5001

16. Grayall

17. pokeboy

18. Ultimate_Ryan

19. poke123

20. Frlf Da Snitch

21. superbull

22. id319

23. MASTERUNDO

24. Protoman527799

25. lalolalo

26. nate1606

27. DOOM Wraith

28. tommers2008

29. Jhuskey1701

30. ShadowRoxas

31. MudkipKid7786

32. yugiDADioh

33. Haris

34. Marshmallon King

35. aznwhitey

note: the number can go up.

[align=center]Arena Hall of Fame!

72night's "The Graphic Designer" 9.7/10

TheGraphicDesigners.jpg

This card can only be activated if your opponent Special Summons a monster. When your opponent Special Summons a monster with 1500 ATK or higher, Special Summon 1 “Graphic Arts Tokens” (Machine-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on your side of the field. The “Graphic Arts Tokens” cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). The “Graphic Arts Tokens” gains the effect of the monster that your opponent Special Summoned. On the 3rd Standby Phase that you Special Summoned a “Graphic Arts Tokens”, pay 200 Life Points, or destroy the "Graphic Arts Tokens" and send it to your Graveyard. When you have 5 or more “Graphic Arts Tokens”, you may Tribute 5 “Graphic Arts Tokens” on your side of the field to Special Summon 1 “Graphics Owner” in face-up Attack Position. If you have a “Graphics Owner” on your side of the field, you may treat this card as a Equip Spell Card with the following effect:

• This card may only be equipped to 1 “Graphics Owner” on your side of the field. The monster equipped with this card gains the effects of 2 monsters removed from play. If the monster equipped with this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard or removed from play, you may pay 1000 Life Points to treat this card as a Continuous Card.[/align]

please note that If you have recieved a 9 or higher in one of mine, 72night's, God Splice's, Jspamax's, Frlf's or Yankeefan's ratings, PM me the card and I will add it to the hall of fame.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived