The Dueling Arena

Huntar!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, this is a duel between ruby_carbuncle002 and Aximil, wow… this duel took forever to happen xD.

[align=center]ruby_carbuncle002 with his “Mistress Reaper”

V.S.

Aximil with his “Loarun-The Earth Caster”[/align]

ruby_carbuncle002: “Mistress Reaper”

ruby_carbuncle002: “Mistress Reaper”

7.7/10 or 77%

7.7/10 or 77%

OCG: Hmm.. there wasn’t any OCG error on the first sentence, that’s good.. But starting on the second sentence I found a OCG error,and then another on the third, another on the fourth.. and so on. Since you have some minor, not major OCG error, I gave you…

3.4/10 or 34%

Picture: Well, as soon as I saw the image of this card, I thought, "Hmm, this must be a Spellcaster monster", but I was wrong! It was a Fiend, so that kinda subtracted some points.. Then came the fact that it looked too "cartoonish".. Since the picture wasn't horrible, I gave you...

2.2/10 or 22%

Originality: Your card was definitely original, but my mind crossed upon these kinda of effects many times, also many other people probably used the same types of effects. So, I gave you...

1.8/10 or 18%

Interest: Well.. monsters, spells, traps, and such cards that deals with Counters, kinda disinterests me. So you got...

.3/10 or 3%

All in all, ruby_carbuncle002 got 7.7/10 or 77% on his card.

Aximil: “Loarun-The Earth Caster”

Aximil: “Loarun-The Earth Caster”

6.2/10 or 62%

6.2/10 or 62%

OCG: Hmm.. this card had more than just card grammar errors.. If you typed the first sentence out on Microsoft, it points out that the first sentence is a fragment.. There are few OCG errors as well.. Since you had a fragment, I gave you...

2.3/10 or 23%

Picture: Ya.. the picture is decent.. But, it doesn't fit a 'Monster Card' well. It suites more 'Spell' or 'Trap' cards.. You got...

1.8/10 or 18%

Originality: Same statement as for ruby's card. You got the same grade...

1.8/10 or 18%

Interest: Same statement as for ruby's card. You got the same grade...

.3/10 or 3%

[align=center]

All in all, Aximil got 6.2/10 or 62% on his card.[/align]

Congratz Ruby, you won 800 points and 1 rep. Hope to see both of you guys 'duel' here again. {Maybe tomorrow? xD}

Hey, hunter, can I get that 2 points in cash or are you giving it on credit? ;)

xD. You made it worse. Before you put that up, you made the "Earth Elementals" sound like a normal monster. But since you made it a token, you cause even more OCG errors..

In Token monsters, you HAVE to include the Tokens in its name, so you HAVE to make it called "Earth Elementals Tokens".

But since I've graded already, I won't change it.

Archived