We Need a stronger "Agent of Creation - Venus"

VlausHieme

UGH, the title says it all, it's ability is great and all but, there are some limitation to what it can do though.... Let my cries for a stronger "Agent of Creation - Venus" monster.

jAiCmfj.png

Agent of Creation - Venus: Level 3 LIGHT Fairy-Type
Non-Tuner Effect monster 1600 Attack and 0 Defense
You can pay 500 Life Points; Special Summon 1 "Mystical Shine Ball" from your hand or Deck.

yn33apt.jpg

Agent of Gehenna - Pheles: Level 3 FIRE Fiend-Type
Non-Tuner Effect monster 1100 Attack and 1800 Defense
You can only use 1 of the following effects of "Agent of Gehenna - Pheles" per turn, and only once that turn. You can pay 500 Life Points; Special Summon 1 "Agent of Gehenna - Mephisto" or "Agent of Gehenna - Faust" from your hand or Deck. When this card leaves the field, you can pay 500 Life Points; Special Summon 1 "Agent of Gehenna - Mephisto" or "Agent of Gehenna - Faust" from your hand or Deck.

357yKUh.jpg

Agent of Gehenna - Mephisto: Level 3 FIRE Fiend-Type
Non-Tuner Effect monster 800 Attack and 500 Defense
You can only use 1 of the following effects of "Agent of Gehenna - Mephisto" per turn, and only once that turn. You can pay 500 Life Points; Special Summon 1 "Agent of Gehenna - Faust". When this card leaves the field: gain 1000 Life Points.

1GT1KKS.jpg

Agent of Gehenna - Faust: Level 2 FIRE Fiend-Type
Tuner normal monster 700 Attack and 200 Defense
As member of Gehenna, I am dedicated to destroying those accursed angels, their beloved Sanctuary and the order they bring upon the world. All Agents of Gehenna are skilled when it comes to infiltration of other fractions, one of their many footholds lies in the Burning Abyss where it is nice and warm like how they like it.

WOE8aNC.jpg

Agent of Gehenna - Naamah: Level 8 FIRE Fiend-Type
Non-Tuner Effect monster 2500 Attack and 2100 Defense
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 FIRE monster and 1 non-FIRE monster from your Graveyard. You can Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard) by sending 1 FIRE monster and 1 non-FIRE monster from your hand to the Graveyard. When this card leaves the field: you gain 1000 Life Points. Once per turn you can banish 1 other face-up monster you control until your opponent's End Phase to randomly send 1 card in your opponent's hand to bottom of their Deck.

ppzt9PH.jpg

Summoner of Gehenna, the Barbed Agent: Continuous Spell Card
All "Agent of Gehenna" monsters you control can not be destroyed in battle. Once per turn during either player's turn you can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Agent of Gehenna" monster from your Deck. When this card leaves the field; gain 1000 Life Points. You can control only one face-up "Summoner of Gehenna, the Barbed Agent". You can only activate one "Summoner of Gehenna, the Barbed Agent" per turn.

hjxp5Pv.jpg

Agent of Gehenna - Balberith: Rank 3 FIRE Fiend-Type
Effect Xyz monster 2200 Attack and 1900 Defense
2 level 3 monsters
Once per turn during either player's turn while this card have Xyz Material(s) you can banish 1 other face-up monster you control until your opponent's End Phase or you can Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to banish 1 monster or face-up card your opponent controls until your opponent's End Phase. During your opponent's End Phase, Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card or pay 500 Life Points.

The main gimmick is basically a graveyard snowball situation once the graveyard is filled you will gain momentum. the object is get Summoner in your hand so you can grab the right materials since its the only card that actually grabs from the Deck, use it's effect to grab Naamah or Pheles if you don't have the right materials it in your hand field or Graveyard. In either case: Pheles will grab Mephisto which will in turn grab Faust. Now you can branch out your options like level 5 or 8 synchros or rank 3 xyz. If you have Naamah on your field you can use his effect to banish your lowly level 2 tuner monster to lower your opponent's hand by 1, use any combination of Burning Abyss member, Tour Guide of the Underworld, Crane Crane, Pheles and or, Mephisto to Xyz Summon Balberith, banish Naamah to remove annoying cards your opponent have temporary with Balberith's effect. During your opponent's End Phase you will get your monsters back, now the "You can only use 1 of the following effects of "blah" per turn, is no longer a problem and the monsters in your graveyard is now sweet fodder.

Please provide proper critique, comments, possibly your thoughts, do you think the cards are balanced? Please abide by the Advanced Clause also, make sure that you've said something related to the cards in question (with regard to their design and other things related to gameplay). Keep this in mind when you comment on my cards within my CaC threads. I really should not have to remind you of it....

They seem weak to me, Idunno exactly why... just seem like atk is a tad too low  even for an agent monster.
Also, Chaotic.

Only 1 sentence? Your post's content is not enough, please elaborate further. Please provide proper critique, comments, possibly your thoughts, do you think the cards are balanced? Please abide by the Advanced Clause also, make sure that you've said something related to the cards in question (with regard to their design and other things related to gameplay). Keep this in mind when you comment on my cards within my CaC threads. 2ND TIME YOU HAVE DONE THIS, I really should not have to remind you of it....

Venus isn't weak at all. It Summons a Rank 2 monster that can boost it up to 2k ATK, thins your Deck, and lets Hyperion start blowing things up like mad. It's just an absurdly strong card in a Deck that just can't keep up anymore.

What you made is a monster who, regardless of how it hits the field, can get a Level 8 Synchro out onto the field for the cost of only 1000 Life Points. If any of the other two end up in your hand, then no matter, you can still Summon them anyway. A Level 8 Synchro is eons stronger than a Rank 2. Then, one of the other cards isn't necessarily a dead draw on its own since you can Summon that Tuner and go for a Level 5 Synchro. It's essentially Deep Sea Diva at this point.

Oh, and then, if Pheles ends up getting negated, it isn't even worthless to you. Next turn, when your opponent kills it, you can just Summon Mephisto to block another attack and completely nullify both times you payed Pheles' cost. I mean, other instant-ED cards like Tour Guide, Crane Crane, Wolfbark, and Noden don't do this. If they get negated, the most they give you is their body to draw their fire, and in Noden's case you don't even get that.

Venus isn't weak at all. It Summons a Rank 2 monster that can boost it up to 2k ATK, thins your Deck, and lets Hyperion start blowing things up like mad. It's just an absurdly strong card in a Deck that just can't keep up anymore.

What you made is a monster who, regardless of how it hits the field, can get a Level 8 Synchro out onto the field for the cost of only 1000 Life Points. If any of the other two end up in your hand, then no matter, you can still Summon them anyway. A Level 8 Synchro is eons stronger than a Rank 2. Then, one of the other cards isn't necessarily a dead draw on its own since you can Summon that Tuner and go for a Level 5 Synchro. It's essentially Deep Sea Diva at this point.

Oh, and then, if Pheles ends up getting negated, it isn't even worthless to you. Next turn, when your opponent kills it, you can just Summon Mephisto to block another attack and completely nullify both times you payed Pheles' cost. I mean, other instant-ED cards like Tour Guide, Crane Crane, Wolfbark, and Noden don't do this. If they get negated, the most they give you is their body to draw their fire, and in Noden's case you don't even get that.

A much better response from a well experienced member. They are fine then?

A much better response from a well experienced member. They are fine then?

I did say that for an instant-ED monster, getting a Level 8 is really powerful on its own. Really, the only cards that can do it off the top of my mind are Masked Chameleon and Scrap Chimera. Chameleon needs a monster with 0 DEF in the Grave and restricts other non-ED SSes for the turn. Chimera can't be used as a Synchro for a non-Scrap monster, and only works in Scraps really. This costs you 1000 Life Points, which at most stops you from reviving an extra monster with Soul Charge, but thins your Deck, doesn't even need Grave setup (albeit the other two don't need much), and shields yourself better if your opponent negates the effect. Balance-wise, I can't think of much of a way to really break them, but from a design standpoint, they do a little too much.

I did leave an actualy comment, I'm not required to write a god damned paragraph, the atk and def seem a little bit too low on the second card is allI have to say  on the cards.

Well, to be honest, unless the ATK is 1600 or more, it's not really going to matter. And if a Level 3 monster even has that much ATK, then that's just weird or it's Hunter Dragon or something. Giving it a small ATK boost would scarcely affect the card, especially since you can ignore its low ATK by making Hot RDA and swinging with that instead.

Archived