Convulsion of Nature : Discussion

lol, I tried to use this in my fan-fic, and its a pain to let your opponent see what's coming.

so I had his deck destroyed, lol

and its a pain, because then your opponent knows what you draw, and they know what you drew.

this would be pointless in Battle City though... lol

I've actually made a Prophesy deck based on cards like this one. It works fairly well. >.> AND it ensures fairness' date=' although I still feel that Static's view of SJC stackers is a little exaggerated; doesn't anyone shuffle the opponent's deck?

[/quote']

The Opponent gets final cut rule is actually new, so you used to be able to get your own final cut, and thus draw Frog and confiscation to get rid of their noblemans first turn.

I've actually made a Prophesy deck based on cards like this one. It works fairly well. >.> AND it ensures fairness' date=' although I still feel that Static's view of SJC stackers is a little exaggerated; doesn't anyone shuffle the opponent's deck?

[/quote']

The Opponent gets final cut rule is actually new, so you used to be able to get your own final cut, and thus draw Frog and confiscation to get rid of their noblemans first turn.

Confiscation has been unbanned?

Lol static. That one guy who thinks all the Top 16ers are cheaters should run 3 Convulsion.

Who?

That one dude that wrote an article about how everyone who gets into the top 16 is obviously and undeniably cheating.

Seriously' date=' if you cut your opponent's deck, how can they cheat?

[/quote']

Ever watch what Arkana did to his deck.

Lol static. That one guy who thinks all the Top 16ers are cheaters should run 3 Convulsion.

Who?

That one dude that wrote an article about how everyone who gets into the top 16 is obviously and undeniably cheating.

[/quote']

Because show=real life.

What is this I don't even

Who?

[/quote']

Because show=real life.

lol, its retarded, he cut the borders on his cards in half, that way it would always end up near the top when he shuffled.

gay plan is gay.

gay card beats gay plan.

Who?

[/quote']

Because show=real life.

Well I never tested it but can't doing what Arkana allow you to cheat. I mean has anyone ever shaved the edges off their cards to make them thinner and try it out, i bet someone already did and found that it worked. I mean seeing how competitive people are in YU-gi-oh someone might have tried it.

Who?

[/quote']

Because show=real life.

Well I never tested it but can't doing what Arkana allow you to cheat. I mean has anyone ever shaved the edges off their cards to make them thinner and try it out, i bet someone already did and found that it worked. I mean seeing how competitive people are in YU-gi-oh someone might have tried it.

Sleeves.

Who?

[/quote']

Because show=real life.

Come on, the anime's explanation for it doesn't even make sense, and the anime invented the "trick".

Crab Helment!

It's me Judaii!

I gotta admit that your article about your cards are kinda ok!

Um...I don't know you, I don't have cards (other than Mechanical Snail) to write an article about, and saying that something is "kinda ok" is hardly something that one would "gotta admit".

Archived