Convulsion of Nature : Discussion

I've actually made a Prophesy deck based on cards like this one. It works fairly well. >.> AND it ensures fairness' date=' although I still feel that Static's view of SJC stackers is a little exaggerated; doesn't anyone shuffle the opponent's deck?

[/quote']

I do :)

Lol static. That one guy who thinks all the Top 16ers are cheaters should run 3 Convulsion.

Who?

That one dude that wrote an article about how everyone who gets into the top 16 is obviously and undeniably cheating.

Seriously, if you cut your opponent's deck, how can they cheat?

Lol static. That one guy who thinks all the Top 16ers are cheaters should run 3 Convulsion.

Who?

That one dude that wrote an article about how everyone who gets into the top 16 is obviously and undeniably cheating.

Seriously' date=' if you cut your opponent's deck, how can they cheat?

[/quote']

I have a theroy Magical pixies are summoned from heaven and rig yugioh decks come on guys champs hardley ever cheat

Guest PikaPerson01

Who?

Seriously' date=' if you cut your opponent's deck, how can they cheat?

[/quote']

The Bandit Keith way. For cereal.

Guest PikaPerson01

The Bandit Keith way. For cereal.

The robotic card-in-hand-at-the-right-time in-your-sleeve thing?

Close enough. Yeah. Palm 5 cards. When your opponent draws their opening hand, you somehow drew Sangan and Crush Card.

Archived