What is your favorite kind of Duel Monster????

What is your favorite type of Duel Monsters?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your favorite type of Duel Monsters?

• Elemental Heroes
    • Destiny Heroes
    • Crystal Beasts
    • Ancient Gear

Messed-up formatting, only three types (none of which is good on its own as a deck theme, especially when played like the GX characters play them), using "neither" in relation to three objects...

This topic sucks and is now about Metamorphosis.

MetamorphosisPGD-EN-C.jpg

Discuss why this card should be unbanned.

Guest PikaPerson01

Metamorphosis makes all those "unplayable" fusions like Dark Blade the Dragon Knight much more usable. I like that. :)

Unfortunately, Metamorphosis gets a lot of Konami hate, who ban this instead of... the actual broken fusions!

With the right cards banned' date=' Metamorph would easily be able to be limited. However, it would be abused if not limited.

[/quote']

Prove that Metamorphosis is bad for the game at 3 but good for the game at 1.

Bad at 3 for abuse through Metamorph decks (yeah, I've seen them). Easily summon crappy monsters through tomato and such, then summon fusions that limit opponent's movement. At 3, it could be used successively to lock down the field.

With the right cards banned' date=' Metamorph would easily be able to be limited. However, it would be abused if not limited.

[/quote']

Well at 3 Demise otk whould make a huge comeback and this game whould be based on a luck of the draw instead of skill

at 2 demise whould come back but it whould be weaker

and at one demise is still there but metamorphis whould be to slow to be considered useable its the same thing that happened the cherima otk

[/quote']

Well at 3 Demise otk whould make a huge comeback and this game whould be based on a luck of the draw instead of skill

and at one demise is still there but metamorphis whould be to slow to be considered useable its the same thing that happened the cherima otk

Tell me, what monster is Demise summoning?

[/quote']

Tell me, what monster is Demise summoning?

Vehicroid, and Gatling Dragon I would say. But who cares about them?

Guest PikaPerson01

Vehicroid' date=' and Gatling Dragon I would say. But who cares about them?

[/quote']

No one. They don't OTK. They only inflict 5800 damage in one turn.

No not cyber end

Cyber twin yes but cyber end cant be morphed and will stay unbanned

Yubel, Metal Reflect Slime, Redrum, Exodius, and IIRC, that... God Beast something something that has 3000 attack but gets SS-ed with 1900 attack.

Archived