Splashable card list

I'm going to hold a list of Splashable cards in the game that used in all or most decks. If I miss cards that are Splashable, please add to this thread.

Brain Control

Cyber Dragon

Dark Bribe

Dark Magician of Chaos (?)

Dimension Fusion

E-Hero Wildheart (I could be wrong)

Grand Mole

Heavy Storm

Lightning Vortex (?)

Marshmallom

Monster reborn

Mirror Force

Mystical Space Typhoon

Premature Burial

Sangan

Snipe hunter

Spirit Reaper

Solemn Judgement

Torrential Tribute

Dark Magician of Chaos

Since when is a 7+ level monster Splashable?

more because that it works in every deck.

Splashable refers to any card that is capable of boosting any Deck it's placed in' date=' since the effect of that card works well, no matter what monsters complement it in the Deck.

[/quote']

DMoC is used in practically in every good deck.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Jinzo

Draining Shield

Bottomless Trap Hole

None of those are splashable.

Well, maybe Jinzo to an extent, but most definitely not Draining Shield or Bottomless. Why would you play a card that is in every way inferior to Magic Cylinder, a card which is also a pretty inferior card to any card that actually destroys the monster.

Bottomless being splashable was about 2-3 formats ago. Get with the times, please.

Guest Chaos Pudding

whatever. hope u feel big. why dont you message me when you accomplish something with your life?

Wow, you must be getting pissed. Now you seem to be losing your hold on grammar.

My grammar is just fine, thank you. The spelling is a little short-hand but better than what I've seen come out of 90% of the members here.

btw, no swearing. Perhaps you should read over the rules. I do believe this is a site for all ages, and we don't need your vulgar language ruining the atmosphere that I'm sure the administrator is trying to keep.

Besides, someone so young shouldn't using that kind of language anyway.

Guest Chaos Pudding

My grammar is just fine' date=' thank you. The spelling is a little short-hand but better than what I've seen come out of 90% of the members here.

btw, no swearing. Perhaps you should read over the rules. I do believe this is a site for all ages, and we don't need your vulgar language ruining the atmosphere that I'm sure the administrator is trying to keep.

Besides, someone so young shouldn't using that kind of language anyway.

[/quote']

It took me almost a minute to realize that "pissed" could have been considered a swear. It's about on the same level as "crap", if I recall correctly.

And anyway, how can you be so sure that my age I give on this site is my actual age?

Well lets just look at this LOGICALLY.

If you are younger than you are, then you are still younger.

If you are older than you say you are, on forum designed around a children's card game, now you look like a child predator.

Neither of which you would really want to portray on yourself, because let's face it, what reason would you have to say you are younger than you really are, on a site that allows for all ages to join?

I could understand you wanting to be older than you really are because you get more freedoms as you progress in age (everything from a driver's license up to registering for the draft - if there would ever be another one, and voting). However, lying about your age serves you little good on this site, so I will continue, for arguments sake, to believe that you are infact, four years my junior, on the basis that the thought of a possible child predator surfing the web disturbs me on every level possible.

And as far as the vulgar language is concerned, you may consider it to be as harmless as "crap" or "stupid", however other people may not, and as far as the rules are concerned, no swearing, period. Whether you believe it to be profanity or not is not the issue. Fact of the matter is that it is profanity, and the use of it is not tolerated here.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Well lets just look at this LOGICALLY.

If you are younger than you are' date=' then you are still younger.

If you are older than you say you are, on forum designed around a children's card game, now you look like a child predator.

Neither of which you would really want to portray on yourself, because let's face it, what reason would you have to say you are younger than you really are, on a site that allows for all ages to join?

I could understand you wanting to be older than you really are because you get more freedoms as you progress in age (everything from a driver's license up to registering for the draft - if there would ever be another one, and voting). However, lying about your age serves you little good on this site, so I will continue, for arguments sake, to believe that you are infact, four years my junior, on the basis that the thought of a possible child predator surfing the web disturbs me on every level possible.

And as far as the vulgar language is concerned, you may consider it to be as harmless as "crap" or "stupid", however other people may not, and as far as the rules are concerned, no swearing, period. Whether you believe it to be profanity or not is not the issue. Fact of the matter is that it is profanity, and the use of it is not tolerated here.

[/quote']

Congratulations, you have made me laugh!

Why, exactly, are you so fixated on age? What does it matter what age any of us are? You can't possibly believe that maturity actually corrisponds with age, do you?

To a certain degree, age plays a very large factor in maturity level. You can be responsible and not be mature. You can be intelligent and not be mature. Maturity comes partly from age and partly from life experiences.

And as far as where you found humor in my statement, that only proves your ignorance to the situation of child predators. It is a very serious issue right now and I don't take it lightly. Too many kids are manipulated by perverts on the internet because they have some sick fascination with pre-adolescence.

Guest Chaos Pudding

To a certain degree' date=' age plays a very large factor in maturity level. You can be responsible and not be mature. You can be intelligent and not be mature. Maturity comes partly from age and partly from life experiences.

And as far as where you found humor in my statement, that only proves your ignorance to the situation of child predators. It is a very serious issue right now and I don't take it lightly. Too many kids are manipulated by perverts on the internet because they have some sick fascination with pre-adolescence.

[/quote']

You seem to know a lot about child predators.

Dark Magician of Chaos is added, but I put a (?) behind it, because I found it quite odd that a level 7+ monster is splashable. If more people agree that Dark Magician of Chaos is a Splashable card, I'll remove the (?) :B

Raiza isn't added, because it is good, but is a bit too slow. It's only truelly awesome in a Monarch deck.

Jinzo isn't added, because to use it properly, it's a better idea to base your deck around it. Also, it's a better idea to use Royal Decree, since it's more Flexibel.

Draining Shield isn't added because Sukatsre armor destroyes monster, which is more usefull than gaining Life Points.

Bottomless Trap Hole isn't added either.

lol Koitsu (I know you were joking, right?)

Archived