Shiki made plans... >.<

Shiki

-.-- --- ..- .-. / -.. .. ... .--. ..- - . / --- ...- . .-. / ... . -- .- -. - .. -.-. ... / .. ... / -... . -.-- --- -. -.. / .--. . - - -.--

-.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -. --- - .... .. -. --.

-.-. --- -- -- .-

.--- --- .... -. / ... -. --- .--

*tackles Doofenshmirtz*

Part time agent animal here. I won't be letting you doof up this wedding.

Other nemesis(how do you make that plural...? Nemesi?) can't thrwart schemes when other agents are already assigned to them. Read the rules, agent...D? A?

Your name doesn't even make sense. How are you talking? Oh boy, where do I even start...

I'm not even doing anything evil! Yet.

Oh snap, Andx on the case. Hmm....well for now just keep a watch on him okay?

Shiki should decide ultimately if he's allowed.

Whenever she comes back on....

I feel lonely....

...If you say so then I'll just keep watch.

Imagining that scenario in Harumi's voice.

HNNNNNNG

Finally I did something cooler than No Ti-

tumblr_mpixa9tnwP1sp3mbro1_500.gif

Other nemesis(how do you make that plural...? Nemesi?) can't thrwart schemes when other agents are already assigned to them. Read the rules, agent...D? A?

Your name doesn't even make sense. How are you talking? Oh boy, where do I even start...

I'm not even doing anything evil! Yet.

Aha but this is where you're wrong Dr. Doof. You've entered new territory here known as the internet. And I have special jurisdiction over evil people who come this way.

I would argue my name makes more sense than yours but that'd be silly. But I shall never reveal my secrets of how I speak.

But as I've been asked to merely keep watch...*slowly backs away into the shadows staring*

Imma just copy this offer from the Giga/Elly thread:

As head of the YCMPD Wedding Security Division, I will ensure that no monsters or people of ill intent interfere with the proceedings. In fact, I'll deploy the YCMPDWSD's entire force!

By which I mean, me. It isn't a very well-funded department.

Archived