[Trick or Treat] Your Precious Cow is Gone

The Operator

T-That's... I... *blushes furiously* I didn't... *lightly shoves CowCow and turns away*

Hmph! It seems you're feeling better already. *tentatively looks back* But, if you really want me to... I...

S-sorry Shiki I just...I've been here on my own for a while and...I....missed you...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah! W-What am I doing? And in public! CowCow, you dummy, it's all your fault I... *sulks in embarrassment*

Sorry love...you're just so cute when you're flustered...Maybe we SHOULD be a little more private though. Wouldn't want to make anyone

jealous...

And..of course. :) It's okay as long as you're with me.

Being a police officer myself, this riddle is easy.

Obviously a morbidly obese man, so fat he needed 53 bikes to hold him, rode up to this guy and shot him 'cause he was jealous of how this guy wasn't morbidly obese. You can post the next riddle now.

Your signature looked better aligned toward the right.

Perhaps it will help to align your wits.

Being a police officer myself, this riddle is easy.

Obviously a morbidly obese man, so fat he needed 53 bikes to hold him, rode up to this guy and shot him 'cause he was jealous of how this guy wasn't morbidly obese. You can post the next riddle now.

It was TGM being a chet at Poker.

Come on, one of these HAS to be right.

Oh! I had almost forgotten to say. Thank you Shiki for solving that riddle so quick. Beautiful AND smart, aren't I lucky?

Archived