[Trick or Treat] Your Precious Cow is Gone

The Operator

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I would love to rescue you, so long as it is dependent on solving this riddle I cannot do much of anything.

Like I have no idea.

Though it could just be the one password the operator uses to log in to everything he ever does. Wouldn't it be cool if it was that easy?

While I would love to rescue you, so long as it is dependent on solving this riddle I cannot do much of anything.

Like I have no idea.

Though it could just be the one password the operator uses to log in to everything he ever does. Wouldn't it be cool if it was that easy?

It's okay Andx. Don't worry yourself.

Just...Make sure to protect the house when I'm gone...

It's okay Andx. Don't worry yourself.

Just...Make sure to protect the house when I'm gone...

I swear on my favorite chew toy, your home will be kept safe till the day I die.

Also I'll probably think mean things about the operator while I watch the monsters get banned.

p-papa...

d-don't die...

*eyes get wet*

I wish i could promise you I won't...But it's not in my hands. Papa was a fool, and got himself captured...I'm sorry sweetie, I don't think there's anything I can do. Take care of mama for me if I don't make it.

...Thank you Andx, I can rest more easily knowing that.

Okay. There were two men. One of the men shot the other for cheating him out on a deal. The shot man fell back and knocked a box containing 53 miniature bikes off a nearby table. This caused the bikes to fly out and scatter around his dying body.

That riddle was already solved by Shiki (apparently). The monster just hasn't updated the OP for some reason. The current puzzle is a string of characters on page 3. Gadjiltron tried doing something or other, but I guess it didn't work. I think it is just a lightly encrypted link or something. 

All of us were close huh?

So gathering our answers we have gibberish, a password, an image link, hexidecimal stuffz, operator smashing his face into the keyboard, or perhaps a lightly encrypted link.

So I present our combined answers as the answer: The operator intended to use hexidecimal things to lightly encrypt an image link to something, but to get the code for it he smashed his face into the keyboard and resulted in gibberish. He liked the text however and now uses it as passwords for stuff.

Makes total sense.

Archived