Sunny Day Real Estate

Susie

Seven's the only actual song I've heard from them, and it's got quite a few plays on my phone if that's any indication of how I feel about it. I don't really have anything against the 90s, but I just don't really go digging through the older bands these days when I'm trying to find music, which isn't exactly a good habit. But that's really why I haven't checked out their other stuff.

Seven's the only actual song I've heard from them, and it's got quite a few plays on my phone if that's any indication of how I feel about it. I don't really have anything against the 90s, but I just don't really go digging through the older bands these days when I'm trying to find music, which isn't exactly a good habit. But that's really why I haven't checked out their other stuff.

i dont really listen to 90s music as much as i used to (most of what i listen to is from the early 2000s), but i really like SDRE and some of the other bands from the Midwest Emo scene (American Football, The Promise Ring, Jawbreaker, Texas Is the Reason etc.), i only like the original 90s bands though, most of the revival bands are decent at best. You should definitely listen to more of their stuff and some of the other bands from the same scene if you enjoy listening to Seven, which is my personal favorite song by them.

Archived