Do you like E-heroes

Do you like E-Heroes  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like E-Heroes

HEROES ARE GOOD DAMNIT!

]

E Heroes = Gay as HELL.

They all suck' date=' they all last on fusion cards. Get 1 card, just 1 card that gets rid of a fusion material monster, and whoever is using the E hero deck is screwed.

I hate E heroes

I wish they would die.

[/quote']

Big City.

Well, I've seen them in action many times before, My friend has a Big City Deck, Neo-Spacian and an Elemental/Evil Hero Deck. The only one that does remotely well is His Big City deck. His Neo-Spacian just plain sucks and His Elemental/Evil Hero deck is just way too slow. I don't exactly like them but I don't really hate them either, so I stays neutral.

E-Heroes rock! They are my most favorite set! I wish the Heat' date=' Lady Heat, Woodsman and Knopse would come in, so it will give the set a boost.

[/quote']

None of those cards are even remotely usable (with the possible exception of The Heat in a few Big City builds), so how would they help E-Heroes any more than Hero Barrier does?

Guest PikaPerson01
[quote=Elemental Hero Andrew]
I have seen a Tag Force video on youtube with someone using those heroes and they rock. Here is a youtube video of it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=PbPsoNYiyaI
[/quote]

*facepalm*

Archived