Has Anybody Ever got First Place....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.....I had my own tournament where about 12 people (Including me) competed for a Booster Box. It was for "The Lost Millenium" pack.....so it was a long time ago. There were some times that I almost lost it, in the end, I dueled my Rival. The "SECOND" most powerful duelest I know. His name was Lewis. We were Neck and Neck but I ended up winning the Booster Box ^^. But i'm a good friend so I shared the booster packs with them.

I'm beginning to see a pattern.. Everyone who's not a n00b on this site usually places 3rd or higher at locals. That just goes to show you what you get for not being a n00b.

Lol so me getting 4th 3 times makes me a noob then? smartz logik >>

I said "usually" for a reason xP

Chances are, you just have better competition.

Never came in the top four at My locals, Usually around 15 people enter, I ended up somewhere between last and 8th, with a Burn Deck, and a Gladiator beast deck, though both decks aren't even done yet. At My local tourneys, the top....3 or four get store credit as a prize. There's also the randomly selected "Door Prize" winners, usually three, for a free booster pack from behind the counter each. Once the Monarch Deck comes out, it's getting entered, stock in a tourney the day I get it(just to see how well it does)

Archived