<<<*~!>>>Supreme Duelist's S.D.D<<<*~!>>> <<<*~!>>> The END <<<*~!>>>

Dark Supreme

The date is April 5th' date=' you may look for Images and save them in your PC. You have to post them April 5th not before, that is the date of the start to the contest.

[/quote']

So, we have to find an image and post it exactly on the 5th?

Does it have to be a monster, or can it be better suited for a S/T?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay everyone, Images should be in Apr 5th - 7th+, kakashi4eva, link the artist re-post it when you can after the 5th, so I can collect all of the pics.

Everyone, once the contest starts, you can't go back, I will not accept your leave, you will stay here until you get -7. Anyone out this way will not be accepted in any of my contests.

Anyone wants to withdraw, do it now.

Okay everyone' date=' Images should be in Apr 5th - 7th+, kakashi4eva, link the artist re-post it when you can after the 5th, so I can collect all of the pics.

Everyone, once the contest starts, you can't go back, I will not accept your leave, you will stay here until you get -7. Anyone out this way will not be accepted in any of my contests.

Anyone wants to withdraw, do it now.

[/quote']

Wait a sec, lets say we face big guys, and you know, we make good cards, but we just barley arent good enough, um, you say that we cannot enter another contest of yours, um, see my problem, ALSO, i'm pretty shure that is against the rules...

Archived