<<<*~!>>>Supreme Duelist's S.D.D<<<*~!>>> <<<*~!>>> The END <<<*~!>>>

Dark Supreme

* Challenge Box*

Lat and Final Leava challenge.

Yes I am leaving' date=' this is my last day on YCM. So, I will give a final Prize.

There will be only one winner.

Make one Staple Card.

Ends Apr 11

Prize - * Look at my points *

[/quote']

Yes as sad as it may seem.

I aplopize to everyone, but I am leaving, I really hope to see some good cards before me leave.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your leaving?

Why?

Wow, seems alot of the great members are leaving, this sucks...

I'll try to get a good card in, but because I have limited understanding of what a staple card is, I think I may use a card I made before for a staple card contest if that is ok with you. But I will try to make another 1 before I think of that. ^_^

Well, here's my entry:

5x09kl.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

-Pay 2000 Life Points to draw 1 card.

-Destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Then, destroy this card.

-Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field.

Original pic credit: arzuza

Pic edit credit: kizzi

I'm very sad to see you go Supreme. You will be missed :(

Um, yeah, I can't really think of anything spectacular now, so, here is one of my fave cards I have ever made:

25511es0.jpg

It actually can have a deck made around it. I can't remember the card namer,but it switches the deck with the Grave if you have at least 15 cards in it. It can make your opponent have a 1 turn deck out, BUT, this card would be great in the case of a backfire, so, not only do you have your deck back, but you have a monster on the field. That was the intention of the card in the first place ^_^

Cheers,

Yankeefan

kf5eea.jpg

Last Resorces

Last Resorces

This card can only be activated if you have 4 or more card in your hand. After activation, discard all your cards from your hand to your Graveyard. Afterwards, draw 2 cards. During your next Draw Phase, you can draw 2 cards instead of 1.

I hope it's any good :/

^Sorry Kakshi4eva' date=' I am leaving, I am no longer active, I will not make the ppl in my contest lose points like Kaze. This is the one of the biggest prizes ever.

[/quote']

i know ur leaving, but arent u doing the contest to give away a big prize b4 u leave? somthing about a staple card? (not sure what it is) but if thats it, then that was my entry for it

[align=center]<>

DarkSilverSamurai.jpg

<>

Once during your Main Phase 1 pay 1000 Life Points to send 1 card from your Hand to your Graveyard, then remove from play 1 card from your Graveyard, then add 1 card to your hand from your RFP zone to activate one of the following effects

- Increase your opponent's Life Points by 200

- Discard 1 card

- Draw 1 card then discard 2 cards

<>

Position on the Ban List: i still dont know... help?

About the card; what else to say, i was bored.

<>

Artist: Jason Engle

oh and i dont own the image i just use it to make my card look SEXY and COOL.

[/align]

For those of you who were asking...

Staple:

A Staple is a card that is considered so important that it is included in almost any Deck the owner chooses to construct. Opinions on what exactly constitutes a Staple card often comes down to the individual.

The defining characteristic of a distinguished staple card is, by its playability, Splashable.

Source: The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia!

Ok, so now that we know what a Staple Card is..here's mine.

ENI-Velocity-Panda-2.png

Artistic Credits:

-Background by Enigma Zero.

-Effects, Editing, and Spritework by Enigma Zero.

-Original Sprite taken from Ranma 1/2 fighting game(SNES) character "Genma." Sprite found at GSA.

-OCG term "Advanced Summon" taken from new OCG terms which can be found at The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia!

Archived