The Major Comeback: Armies Galore! [Started/Accepting] [IC Thread] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

As he woke up, he noticed the bag of gold on the table. "This must be the reward. Best save this for emergencies.", he thought, putting it with the rest of his gold. He read the note, then put it down and sighed. "Here's to not doing that again.", he said to himself, grabbing his gear. He stretched, then proceeded to train with the Scimitar for a few hours then joined his officers in overseeing their training. After that was finished, he joined Jun in watching Ron clean up. "So, what's this about someone assuming your identity?", he asked, looking over at the three hundred thousand corpses instead of directly facing Jun. Continuing, he said, "I wonder who it is. I get the feeling we'll all need to work together for this one. For a start, where the hell are we going to find your doppleganger?"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I've known the bastard. Ron told me about him, before we crossed blades though. His real name apparently is Jun Nakamura, he took his mother's surname instead... Or so Ron says." Jun said, watching Ron clean up also. "Hey, did Ron tell you about me being framed?" Jun asked, but he didn't need Arthur to answer, he just went outside and saw the person in question. "Shit! That's him!" he whispered, not letting the bounty target find out. Then as Ron cleans up only four per cent of the corpses, he approached Jun and says, "It's true, you're being framed for murder... Or so this bastard says. Have you been pissing him off recently, or is it that son of a bitch that decides to make a move on you? It's not like him to just frame you..." Ron said, expressing his opinion. However, the fifth bounty overall just doesn't add up.

"Quick, get inside. You'll get noticed!" Ron whispered, grabbing Jun by the collar and throwing him back to the house. "I'll make it up to you later!" he concluded, finishing off the clearing from the third and fourth bounties. "I better hope so, you son of a bitch..." Jun responded heavily, but in the end, he decides to train with the Ten Keyblades he loaned from Ron.

"Jun Nakamura... He only took my name altogether and starts doing things I didn't even do! The son of a bitch will pay!" Jun thought, but the person in question, Jun Nakamura breaks the window in the training room and approached Jun quietly. "Great. You will do. You're coming with me! You'll be my Cerberus' prey!" the bounty target said, taking Jun Kotomi and ultimately kidnapping him. When Ron heard the commotion, he quickly rushed back in his house and saw Jun Kotomi's stuff lying around on the training ground. "How could he be so foolish..." he thought, but then carries on cleaning up the corpses. Then he realised something else. The window in his training ground broke, so he checked there too. "I know who this is... Jun Nakamura..." he said, picking up the window shards and chucking them out. "I haven't got time to fix this... If I did this now, I'd be up for another day... It's ridiculous..." Ron said, going back to whatever he is doing now.

"You're letting me out this instant... Why do you have to go through all this trouble and be a bitch about it?" Jun Kotomi shouted. "Oh, but I thought you'd make great entertainment... Having you be tortured!" Nakamura responded back, assuming the identity of Jun. "Your name is now Bitchface! Now live with it!" he said, taking the now unnamed person's identity and named himself Jun Kotomi. "Show the people out there... Your utter darkness and utter desolation... Fail me and I'll have you eaten up by Solitude over there... My Cerberus..." Jun announced, throwing him back out, with his Cerberus growling.

Approaching Ron's house, he looked over at Ron, who is still nowhere near finished. "Wait, what the f*ck? That piece of shit named you Bitchface? That's uncalled for." Ron said. "You have to fight back, Jun. There's no point standing around. Oh, sorry about that. I can't partake in this bounty... I got a shit load of stuff to clean out. Get my students to help you." he continued, knuckling down on the task ahead.

"You're right... Nakamura! I'm getting my name back.. Arthur! Moderatus! We're leaving!" he shouted, heading back to where he was once kidnapped.

"Damn right we are. Let's get this over and done with so I don't have to see double for much longer.", he said, laughing. He followed Jun to the spot where he was initially kidnapped, sticking out of sight the whole journey as to not alert anyone. Managing to stay in the shadows in broad daylight was exceptionally hard but Arthur somehow managed to stay out of sight and earshot until they got to the place, then started looking for a high position to use as a vantage point. Finding one, he took position and took out his bow, taking an arrow from his quiver and nocking it. Breathing slowly and quietly, he awaited the arrival of the doppleganger patiently, not pulling back the bowstring very far, keeping the silence. Grabbing his phone, he asked Jun, "Where the hell is he? I'm able to see everything on the ground right now and he's nowhere to be seen." He began sneaking around with the arrow still in his bow, not moving from his high ground but still moving around just enough to cover a sizeable distance.

Just when Arthur was about to fire his arrow, Jun Kotomi placed his hand on front of his bow. "Remember what the bounty said? Hand created weapons don't work, Nakamura will bounce your arrows right back at you. I'll use the Keyblade that belonged to Ron's youngest child... That will track him down." he said, deploying one of the Keyblades to track Jun Nakamura down. Few minutes in and no luck. "Right, he's making this hard. We'll have to go and charge at him head on." he continued before he is interrupted. "And who exactly is gonna charge me head on? Hey, Bitchface. I thought I told you to defeat Ron with your utter desolation?" Nakamura said, still assuming the identity of Jun Kotomi. "Remember this. You don't have a proper name any more... You're just a toy with no place in life, orphaned by your past and the darkness inside your heart still remains... You're just a computer created cyborg... Now, what shall I do with you? You're not even human are you!?" he continued.

"Defeat Ron? That's what I had planned. But I have no students working with me, hence I declared truce! What about you then?

"I have no such plans to make truce. In fact, I will destroy you on the spot!"

Then, the Two Juns fight each other. One who is supposed to be unnamed and one who supposedly have framed the unnamed for murder. "How does it feel to be framed for murder? Does it enrage you? To tell you the truth... I destroyed your home town, you son of a bitch!" Nakamura retaliated. Then, a beast that is a size of a football pitch appeared behind Nakamura. "Meet my Cerberus, Solitude! Now, DIE!" he shouted, instructing his Cerberus to charge at Arthur and the Jun who Nakamura named Bitchface.

"Woah! That's a big dog.", he shouted, jumping out of the way as it charged at him. He scrambled for his bow which he had dropped and put it back into the holster, dodging the dog again. He got out the Scimitar, looked at the blade and smirked. He waited for the next charge, and then turned ever so slightly, bringing the blade to bear against one of the dog's legs. "Hmm. It's not doing much damage. I suppose I'd better whittle it down. Jun! How's it going over there?", he pondered, shouting at Jun. He tried this tactic repeatedly, slashing at each of the dog's legs in quick succession, hoping to cause enough pain to the huge cerberus to make it sit down and stop charging at him. "This cerberus is tough - It's like his skin is made of steel! Jun, how the hell do you defeat this thing?!", he shouted again, visibly exhausted, still doing the same tactic. He started aiming lower with the Scimitar, gradually reaching the ankles of the big cerberus. He slashed these a few times each. "Now...if only I could reach its face, then I could do some real damage and stop this oversized dog from running rampant.", he pondered, continuously dodging the charges.

The Cerberus, Solitude diverts its direction to Jun Kotomi, who is still unnamed as of now. When he was about to give a draft strategy, he gets trapped by bolts of lightning by the touch to the ground by Nakamura's weapon. "Don't think so, Bitchface! Solitude, eat him up!" he ordered, but then flurries of bullets from two gunblades fired at Solitude, piercing through one of its heads, thus knocking him out for a while. "Can't believe I missed half of that. Well, I had the estranged troops clear things out for me... But I did manage to clear out 10 thousand of the corpses before I arrived here." said Ron, making a sudden appearance. "Well, will you look at that... Nakamura, you're a coward as usual... Hypnotising everyone to thinking they're alone, sad and enraged and here I am, feeling the same but I never felt this bad!" he taunted, thus using one of the gunblades that belonged to his sister-in-law and shot down both of the bolts of lightning trapping Jun Kotomi, who appears to be unnamed.

"Switch!"

Ron throws both gunblades to the ground, stabbing it, then he calls his other weapon, the Glass Excalibur that once belonged to his wife.

"SHATTER! HARM THE ENEMY AT WILL!"

He chanted the spell, smashing his blade against a concrete wall and shards of his weapon made from glass begins pursuing Nakamura and further harming Solitude. "Impossible! You should be the one that feels true desolation, I won't allow you to do that! Ugh!" Nakamura said, running away from the shards of glass Ron had created. "Should have thought about it first you f*cking lunatic. If it wasn't for me, everyone here would've been crushed by a Cerberus whose size is that of a football pitch. Both weapons here are sharper than steel, don't you even think for a second that you can get past me without a second thought!" Ron replied, switching weapons again.

"Switch!"

He throws his Excalibur like a boomerang at the target without even focusing on him, then the Quo Vadis makes a return. He mounts his weapon on his back and creates dragoon particles, before sending them after Jun Nakamura. "This is getting annoying! Die already, imposter!" Ron said, taunting away whilst tailing the bounty target as he escapes from the glass created from his wife's blade. "Looks like Ron's in top form... I won't deny that, he even... Pierced through one of the heads... Shit that's cool.. I'd better follow his example!" Kotomi said, calling out a weapon that once belonged to Ron's only son before tailing the two chasing after each other.

"Jun, you take the right, I'll go left. There's a chance he might go in different directions!" Ron instructed, with Jun doing as he says. Soon after, communication with his dragoon particles have severed, rendering his weapon useless. "Piss off will you!" he shouted, enraged.

"Switch!"

Ron jumps in the air and throws his weapon to the ground, releasing a hidden cord and letting go of it. Then he summons his sister's gunblades and carries on pursuing Nakamura. "It may be weaker than my own weapon, but it has good firepower... Best not to underestimate it you good-for-nothing son of a bitch!" he said, preparing to fire on the spot. In Jun's side though, he follows Ron's example as well, and slices the air with his Dual Katanas, creating a strong wind from his direction. "Come out, you coward! You do not wanna get a cyborg's wrong side!" Jun Kotomi ordered, waiting for Nakamura to come out.

Catching his breath, he said, "I'm just glad I don't have to fight that thing again." Turning to where the main fight was, he wiped the blood off of the blade and sheathed it, choosing to watch from afar rather than get caught in the crossfire of one of the various abilities being used. Looking back at the cerberus being repeatedly stabbed, he pondered, "Is that really necessary?" He stretched, getting a little closer to the main fight so he could watch the pair obliterate the imposter. "There's no way I'm joining in. I'd probably get my head torn off one way or another.", he said, unsheathing the Scimitar so he could get a closer look at it. He sat down on the floor, closely observing the weapon. "So I picked a sharp sword. I prefer the bow anyway.", he thought, sighing and re-sheathing the weapon at his hip. He stood up, watching the various abilities being used with curiosity and wonder.

A few hours in, Solitude heals up, gets back up and starts pursuing Ron. A kilometre away, Ron could hear the footsteps coming from the large beast and decides to face it directly. "That means the imposter is close by..." he thought, preparing for battle. "Right here, son of a bitch. You know, that hurt!" Nakamura said, making an appearance and pulling glass shards from his arms. "It hurts so much, I just wanna kill you! don't mind Bitchface, don't mind your student... You're gonna die. Right now!" he continued, but although an interruption was due by Ron, it failed at the last minute.

"Don't think so you little shit!"

"Too slow!"

Nakamura starts trapping Ron in bolts of electricity, dropping his gunblades. Nakamura picks one of them up and touches Ron's LED core with it. "You'll regret it... You put that down now." he retaliated, but Nakamura didn't listen. He stabbed the gunblade directly at the heart of Ron's core and shot it. "MALFUNCTION IMMINENT." the voice said, completely shutting Ron down. "Now that's one pain in the arse gone. Now, Solitude, go for Bitchface... You're also too slow! No, wait. Go for the student. I'll kill Bitchface myself!" Nakamura instructed dropping the gunblade, but because of the damage being done to Solitude by Ron earlier, the middle head was seen falling out and disintegrating. "What the! How?" Nakamura shouted. With just two heads remaining, Solitude went as planned and started pursuing Arthur. "I'll make you feel true desolation a bit later, you little shit. I'll be dealing with Bitchface first..." he complained.

"Looking for someone? Looking for me? Think I'll be getting my name back thank you..." Jun Kotomi said, making an appearance and steals his identity back from Nakamura. "That was easy. You spaced out a lot of the time and I just took the name as you weren't looking. You are blind.." he mocks, calling out the weapon belonging to Ron's only son and slashed it. "You know what, you can go ahead and die, motherf*cker." he continues, as the wind blows stronger. When Jun Nakamura decides to focus on Jun Kotomi, the opposing Jun disappears and snatches his weapon when he isn't looking. "Oh, revenge for stealing my name and calling me Bitchface. Ron. Get up!" he said, touching the ground with the tip of Nakamura's weapon.

Ron's aura begins glowing red and all of the weapons he possesses so far also sports the same colour aura. "INTERUDER ON SIGHT. BEGIN OBLITERATION." the voice said, then Ron switches to his wife's Excalibur and hacks into Jun Nakamura endlessly. A few more minutes in and he smashes the weapon against a concrete wall and has the shards pursue the enemy. "ENHANCING SKILL. CUT INTO THE ENEMY." he chanted, sharpening the shards of the Excalibur and trapping Nakamura in the process. "Leave this one to me, Ron!" Jun ordered, switching to the youngest daughter's ten Keyblades and forms a ten-pointed star formation. After a few minutes, beams of light starts shooting at Jun Nakamura, almost signalling his end. "Impossible, but how!? No, Spare me!" Jun Nakamura pleads, but they fail to keep a word and knocks him straight out. Ron also switches off because of the limit ended just before Jun Nakamura was knocked out.

"He's not dead just yet. I can't let myself have all the fun. Now, to head for Solitude but... By now it would've been biting on Arthur and knocking it around..."

"..."

"Holy. Shit!"

Jun runs to Arthur's location carrying Ron on his back to see Solitude closing in on Arthur.

"Two heads left? This could be intriguing. I'll wait for the right moment here..."

Archived