cherry's feels thread

iCherries

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wub wub wub wub wub wub wub

I said not too loud.

And NONE of them are staying more than tonight. This is my drawer I'm letting you use so it's for you, nobody else.

It's also your responsibility to clean up if it becomes a mess in there.

bUT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I have feelings.

your feelings are treasured

not enough wubs
2/10
worst party ever

wow to get this party going how about you go over there and
drop the bass

you know what
the first two kids are on us but the rest can be named by you ycm
i love you all so you will be given privilege
no need to thank me all at once

You must name the rest of your children based off your favorite cards in the various card games alternating with yugioh, magic and then vanguard. Congratulations they will have horrible childhoods and be made fun of endlessly by their peers. And when they're old enough to ask why you named them such stupid things, which I figure will be when they're teenagers or so, you can take them to this dog's grave and say "son/daughter, I was foolish and allowed YCM to name you and this dog decided how we would go about it." And then you can get a little teary as you remember me.

Enough feels yet?

You must name the rest of your children based off your favorite cards in the various card games alternating with yugioh, magic and then vanguard. Congratulations they will have horrible childhoods and be made fun of endlessly by their peers. And when they're old enough to ask why you named them such stupid things, which I figure will be when they're teenagers or so, you can take them to this dog's grave and say "son/daughter, I was foolish and allowed YCM to name you and this dog decided how we would go about it." And then you can get a little teary as you remember me.

Enough feels yet?

iM REALLY FEELIN IT

THIS IS A GOOD IDEA THANK YOU DOGE

wait a minute how many babies are we expected to make

Cherry, Rod. Why not name your kids after Planeswalkers?

how dare you take the first post of page 4 from me

iM REALLY FEELIN IT

THIS IS A GOOD IDEA THANK YOU DOGE

wait a minute how many babies are we expected to make

WHY THANK YOU I'M GLAD YOU LIKED IT. BE SURE TO CRY A LOT AT MY GRAVE.

I'd estimate no less than ten. But then there's all sort of unplanned things that could come along and interrupt that.

Archived