Bfmvrocks + Whoever v.s. MasterOfMagician

I'm pretty sure this would go here, since it's discussing the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

MasterOfMagicians, why is it that everytime a Topic is posted here, you go in it, and argue with everybody else?

"Your Deck Section" - Stop acting like you're smart about this stuff, 'cause it's pretty obvious you're not.

You go to every single thread that shows a crappy deck list and say the deck rocks, or that noone else understands how it works or anything like that, because you want to suck up and get Pos. Reps for being a "Nice fella", well just stop it, it's extremely annoying, and everybody waits for you, to see what horrible advice you have to say. You're just humiliating yourself.

"Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG" - Shut the f*** up. You say every card should be off the banned list because they can be countered, yet you haven't figured it out, and probably never will. THEY ARE OVERWHELMINGLY OVERPOWERED YOU BAG OF DOUCHE's. Either that, or they're too powerful at this point in time. Stop posting if you don't know what you're talking about at all. You say noone has a reason for disbelief of certain things, yet they state their reasons, and you post examples of situations where the card doesn't work. You sir, are one of the biggest morons I've seen on this site so far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I miss anything?

Did I say something idiotic?

Did I post a S.P.A.M. Topic?

Does anyone else have anything to add?

Am I going to get banned by Crab or anybody else?

Idk.

Maybe.

I just had to post this topic, to shut this person up, for realz. It's been bothering me for a while. If I must delete this topic, just say so. Thank you.

Discuss?

I'm scared of the TCG Forum to be honest. Say the smallest thing out of place and you're ripped to pieces..... I sit on the sidelines watching what happens. (In the TCG I'm as far as Labyrinth of Nightmate *I hope that's it*)

I agree in some spots, and I have been criticized, but it doesn't mean I was right, so I take the criticism when I stop being an air-head.

Oh sorry' date=' all those amusing quotes tricked me into thinking you were perhaps expressing a lack of interest while increasing your post count and at the same time reminding us you exist.

My bad, really. :)

[/quote']

Sure can't fool you bud. My post count is the most important thing in my life.

INTERNET FEELINGS!

Like me typing now increases my Post Count YAY! But on toppic though.... I don't know MoM that much myself but I value all members as a equal mostly. Again I don't like to participate in the TCG forum because it usually gets reduced to this....

Poster 1: I think *Insert Card name here* Needs to be Banned/Unbanned Discuss.

Poster 2: You fail.

Poster 3: *Insert Card Name here* Sucks.... You fail at the internet.

Poster 1: *To His/Herself* Why me....

Oh sorry' date=' all those amusing quotes tricked me into thinking you were perhaps expressing a lack of interest while increasing your post count and at the same time reminding us you exist.

My bad, really. :)

[/quote']

Oh thats going straight to the sig! That is if its okay with you.

I'm scared of the TCG Forum to be honest. Say the smallest thing out of place and you're ripped to pieces..... I sit on the sidelines watching what happens. (In the TCG I'm as far as Labyrinth of Nightmate *I hope that's it*)

lol, this is the best part of YCM. We have mature talks, we dont have to mind our language since most of us are mature enought.

anyway lately MoM has been acting n00bish with the remove the banlist talk.

Archived