Is this a good fan fic?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this a good fan fic?

• No... It is the worst one I ever read
    • Well... since it is your first it is good
    • Its... OKay
    • Its really good...
    • Its amazing... best I ever read

Dude...if this card ever came(which it wont) then how would you feel if you dueled a noob with that cheat card. You'll looooose...owned, whatever. The point is, they released them but to only 15 people which only worked at Konami Industries. So if you feel any lucky at having one...try your luck using it, especially since it says-YOU CANNOT USE THIS CARD IN A DUEL-.(Like tokens). So if it ever was sold, try your luck against someone with it because chances are, you'll get sucked up in the Shadow Realm if you lose. Only an idiot would lose with that card. I have no idea how Yugi won that man, but a show is a show, and their decks are with miracles in them because they always draw what they need.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Seal_of_Orichalcos

The effect:

This card cannot be destroyed, and it is unaffected by Monster, Spell, and Trap Card effects. The activation and effect of this card cannot be negated except by an Orichalcos effect, or if the opponent controls "Legendary Knight Critias", "Legendary Knight Hermos" and "Legendary Knight Timaeus". As long as this card remains face-up on the field, this card controller's monsters gain 500 ATK, and are treated as DARK monsters, in addition to their normal attributes. This card's controller may use his/her Spell & Trap Card Zones as if they were Monster Card Zones. Monster Cards placed in the Spell & Trap Card Zones are still treated as Monster Cards, and can still declare an attack. However, they cannot be declared as an attack target unless their controller's Monster Card Zones are unoccupied. If this card is negated, Monster Cards in the Spell & Trap Card Zones are destroyed. If "Legendary Knight Critias", "Legendary Knight Hermos" and "Legendary Knight Timaeus" face-up on this card's controller's side of the field at the time of activation they are automatically destroyed and sent to the Graveyard.

The REAL effect of the Seal Of Orichalcos (Nationals Version) was something like this:

Negate all cards in the current chain when this card is played. Increase the ATK of all monsters on your side of the field by 500.

Basically, it's the ONLY EVER Spell Speed 4 Card [Escapes most game mechanics, like quick-plays, counters and stuff] (Can be used anytime during either players turn).

So there's a chain of 2 cards or whatever:

Orichalcos User: I summon Sangan

Opponent: I activate Solemn Judgement (LP ARE HALVED)

Orichalcos User: I play the Seal of Orichalcos. [solemn's negated]

Sangan stays and Solemn's negated (Like they'd solemn a sangan though >_> )

Yeah. It won't be released to the public. If it was, it'll have the infamous: "This card cannot be used in a duel" text ^_^

Archived