The Winged Dragon of Ra: Discussion

Guest Chaos Pudding

First of all' date=' horrid OCG. It needs to have just one question mark, not four!

[/quote']

Well, considering that it is an official card, and it has grammar, I would say it has perfect OCG.

Guest Chaos Pudding

i say that they should allow the egyptian gods for one format and bring out an offical set of rules for them that would be a lol

I say keep the translated effects they have now, and allow them in 3s.

believe it or not, i have this card on wc2008 and it is not a broken as people may think, compared to obilisk and slither.

~ mind wave ~

does ra since it is yellow count as an effect monster or normal monster on wc2008? if it is counted as normal then use swing of memories.

im going to try it now anyways

Guest Chaos Pudding

believe it or not' date=' i have this card on wc2008 and it is not a broken as people may think, compared to obilisk and slither.

~ mind wave ~

does ra since it is yellow count as an effect monster or normal monster on wc2008? if it is counted as normal then use swing of memories.

im going to try it now anyways

[/quote']

No one thinks it's broken. Who have you been talking to?

Guest Chaos Pudding

soz i was under the impression that the only reason these cards were never allowed into the game was that they were broken' date=' but ra seems to be the less broken compared to obilisk and slither because of ra effect is only good when it is special summoned.

[/quote']

The only reason that they aren't allowed is because the cards don't actually have proper effects. Or something like that.

Mediocre? Lol. It's pretty powerful (with a little luck)

1x Reasoning

1x Black Pendant / Fuhma Shuriken

1x Reversal Quiz

+ A Deck of 37 Spells and 1 Ra.

3 card FTK / OTK. Best used on WC07 without a banlist

Can only be used once, or against an idiot.

Ra is pretty powerful... he can do alot of damage if you use him right... if you ever get him out though.... He is better than the other gods though...

they should make a version of the god cards that make them effect monsters.. and give them actual card traits...

Ra is pretty powerful... he can do alot of damage if you use him right... if you ever get him out though.... He is better than the other gods though...

they should make a version of the god cards that make them effect monsters.. and give them actual card traits...

yhea because uria raviel hamon dreadroot avatar and eraser obviously wernt ment to be that :S

Archived