Dueling Legends Contest [Round 2 starting]

Dejhad

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Invited to join the legends eh? COUNT ME IN!

wswyzo.jpg

Catgirl Maid

*This Monster can be Summoned to the Field Spell Card Zone by discarding 1 card from your hand. While in the Field Spell Card Zone this card gains the following effect:

- Once per turn, when a Beast-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Neko Kitten Token" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) in Defense Position on your side of the field. The "Neko Kitten Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set).*

PLEASE' date=' DO NOT put me against 72 or RUBY first round. I am SO worried. (not) XD. This contest will lose half of it's good members if you put the BEST against each other in the first round like VICTORYDRAGON did. ^_^

[/quote']

O_o

You do know that that is impossible...

All the competitors in this contest are great members.. < Maybe excluding me.. >

The elimination process might be better if you want slow winning. xD

"Eve I - Angelica"

2vtek41.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 monster on your side of the field other than this card. Remove the selected monster from the game and place it under this card. This monster loses all effects and gains the effects of the monster under this card. This monster does not lose the following effect: - Increase this monster's ATK by 1000.

2ccq7b8.jpg

EFFECT - You must sacrifice 3 cards including 1 god card from your side of the field to summon this card. Whenever a face-up god on your side of the field is destroyed, pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon the destroyed card in face-up attack position. This card can not be destroyed as a result of battle.

I paid the entrance fee

Archived