The Unofficial Classic Rock Discussion Forum

epicmemesbro

I've been looking around here and there seems to be a lack of a classic rock forum so I decided to create this. Feel free to discuss classic rock here. Follow the usual forum rules. Also follow this rule: discuss classic rock only. Many people seem to forget the roots of the rock genre, and many people don't listen to it because they believe its about of style. Classic rock will never get old and I created this thread in hopes of seeing if other people still listen to it. Hasta la pasta! -Deadpool

honestly i feel like "classic rock" is the worst term to ever exist in music, now i personally have nothing against any of the bands that are thrown under this label (i love jamming to The Velvet Underground and a few others when im in the mood for it), but honestly why make a whole giant term for these bands, why not just leave them in their respectable genres instead of placing them into some umbrella term just for the sake of worshipping them. also no, not a lot of people have forgotten the roots of rock music, the "classic rock" fanbase is one of biggest fanbases in music, actually there are quite a few older bands that have gotten much more attention than some newer bands out there.

Archived