Contest for 1st and 2nd Level Card Makers is FINISHED, Winners Posted

Apocolypse

This has been fun, checking out some of the new talent. I want everone to realize that my pics for the winners are only my opinion of the best that entered and I'm sure that there are those who would have a different opinion, our diversity is what makes this Forum great.

First I would like to give an Honorable Mention to these three: RedRecker, ultimateryan, and zigfried, for there great effort.

These are the winners:

3rd PLACE: Empress Gong Li, in post #33

11lgzr4.jpg

2nd PLACE: Nath2424, in post #14

2hf3wbq.jpg

1st PLACE: Frex, in post #26

2wf4oiq.jpg

Thanks to everyone who entered, Keep Creating.

Some good effort so far, remember to read my RULES ABOUT POSTING your card. If you have posted with a Download or Thumbnail, I will be generous and give you an opportunity to post the same card the REAL way. I have posted in "Help and Tutorials" on how I post my cards. There are also others who have Threads on the subject, so use the available tools. Also remember to credit the Artist, or at least post a disclaimer, I don't want to disqualify anyone, unless I have to. If you can find the Artist, that would be best. I intend for this to be as fair as I can make it, so Good Card Making Everyone!

Well since I've been invited I thought of something special for

this contest, hope you like it XD

FlashingLightningPaladin.jpg

Note:

I do NOT own the pictures I used for this cards. I just used them for the purpose of having a appropriate extension which fixes my cards.

Archived