Contest for 1st and 2nd Level Card Makers is FINISHED, Winners Posted

Apocolypse

here's my card

2ccq7b8.jpg

EFFECT - You must sacrifice 3 cards including 1 god card from your side of the field to summon this card. Whenever a face-up god on your side of the field is destroyed, pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon the destroyed card in face-up attack position. This card can not be destroyed as a result of battle.

Ok, I'll toss my hat into the ring on this one. ;)

ENI-Velocity-Panda-2.png

Artistic Credits:

-Background by Enigma Zero.

-Effects, Editing, and Spritework by Enigma Zero.

-Original Sprite taken from Ranma 1/2 fighting game(SNES) character "Genma." Sprite found at GSA.

-OCG term "Advanced Summon" taken from new OCG terms which can be found at The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia!

I really haven't been on here much, but here's mine. I do not own the artwork to this card. I acquired the artwork from Nintendo's Fire Emblem.

Sacred Storm Serpent

2408893454_d8973bfe83.jpg?v=0

Hm... After looking over my card, I just realized what the potential of this card is! If I were to put it in a Gravity Bind deck you could make it a Gravity Bind / Lock deck. If your opponent has no cards in his/her hand and attacks this face-down card, then all of a sudden both monsters switch and you can activate Gravity Bind. Now, when your opponent draws their only card, it gets sent straight to the Graveyard! Hehehe, I think I'm gonna have to print out this nice little "Yata-"Dragon fer myself... mwahahaa

Archived